+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Next up, Twa Steak Bridies!

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post

Pawlett and Powers - when in the side we don’t win
    I was very much of the opinion that Powers is decent and his style will be good for us if we go up but sorry to say i actually think he's absolutely pish

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    15 crazy days ahead starts with Dunfermline away.

Siegrist,
    Smith, Watson, Connolly, Robson,
    Butcher,
    Bingham, McMullan, Harkes, Appere,
    Shankland.

Deniz, Powers, Pawlett, Reynolds, Glass, Mochrie, Freeman

Get the joab done!
    Hope the Bridies were good😋😋

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I was very much of the opinion that Powers is decent and his style will be good for us if we go up but sorry to say i actually think he's absolutely pish
    Today showed why Powers needs to be played beside Butcher! However, i think only McMullan and maybe Appere get pass marks today, everyone else up to the manager should hang their head in shame!

Subbies, McMullan should have been on from the start and i am totally baffled at Harkes being hooked for Glass and Sporle should have been on before he was.

Out fought all over the park!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Today showed why Powers needs to be played beside Butcher!
    But him playing beside Butcher slows everything down

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    But him playing beside Butcher slows everything down
    It wasnt a comment in support of that happening if you catch my drift!

First half he wasnt a patch on the player i thought he could be, but when he had the players ahead of him to make the runs, he started playing the ball forward and provided a killer pass that should have led to a goal. The side to side happens more often when Pawlett is on and not making an effort, never mind a telling run!

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Hope the Bridies were good����
    Due to Friday's downpour that scuppered your match Peter i had to work yesterday and missed out on the bridies.To be frank it was the best thing that could have happened to me.Even though we played them off the park in the August match i did attend i had no confidence whatsoever we were getting a result yesterday,FACT.

My steak birdie was cold

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    My steak birdie was cold
    A the birds in Fife are cold mate.

Haha what a numpty

Quote Originally Posted by gunboat View Post
    a the birds in fife are cold mate.
    faf

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)