+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Queens v Morton Saturday 29th Feb

Quote Originally Posted by Baw Heid View Post
    That's my point why not say he made mistakes instead of blaming players defending, scoring. and now blaming others for his recruitment and selections. Even if it was as you say why that player who had a crap game the previous week was brought on, It's worth remembering that the change was brought on by injury not tactical An unfit Mercer against Canning should never have been tried.I feel sorry for Mercer who always puts in a shift but he now joins Murray who suffered the same fate against Dundee
    Cadden....

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Cadden....
    Well done that explains everything Maybe AJ should make as much attention to detail as you

Leap Year 2020 Saturday will long be remembered by the 900 plus Doonhamer fans in attendance as one of the worst performances for a long time and rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Leap Year 2020 Saturday will long be remembered by the 900 plus Doonhamer fans in attendance as one of the worst performances for a long time and rightly so.

ftivano we have seen worse times during the harkness days ,but the difference from then and now is huge ,all the fans stood together and got it sorted by ousting harkness ,nowadays is different since the save the south thing ,lots of our fans now just accept keeping the club alive thesedays ,when in reality queens need a severe shakup from top to bottom and its notquite as bad yet as the harkness days but its gradually heading that way and i wish the queens fans would wake up before it gets too far down the wrong road ,but sadly too many queens fans nowadays dont react until its too late ,just watch at some point all these fans who are bobbing along accepting will soon turn into the voices of action and act like thay have been concerned all along ,and fans like me who have seen it coming over the last 3 seasons or so become the quiet ones .

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    My first visit to Palmerston this season and likely my last.

Quote Originally Posted by Baw Heid View Post
    Well done that explains everything Maybe AJ should make as much attention to detail as you
    Yes indeed...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)