+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Newport County apologise over alleged Valley Parade fire disaster abuse at Bradford g

Newport County apologise over alleged Valley Parade fire disaster abuse at Bradford g

Title too long, missed game at end

The ****er needs knocking out.

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51627113
    Last edited by millertop; 26-02-2020 at 09:04 AM.

I remember one of our fans in the West stand nearly caused a riot by standing up and taunting Bradford fans by patting himself as if to put out a fire.

All clubs have these morons, even ours.

On a much lower point on the scale, I know, but I thought the chanting last night about Coventry's lack of a ground was unnecessary. I get banter, but I also have a memory.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    On a much lower point on the scale, I know, but I thought the chanting last night about Coventry's lack of a ground was unnecessary. I get banter, but I also have a memory.
    when we played them at our ground after the game some of their fans were calling Rotherham fans pedos. Tramere were the same.

I would say that those 'some' fans were out of order. I don't think it justifies the taunts directed at all of the Coventry supporters last night.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    If they were upset over that then they need to take a good look at themselves with the **** they they come out with.

The O/P is about a Leeds fan at Newport.
    chanting Bradford burn was well out of order & sick, chanting about having no ground is nowhere near bad