+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bruce to make changes against burnley

Why drop down to the under 23s to get coaching when you already said the u23 coach is a clown?
    This current form is going to take us down and Bruce is incapable of changing that.

The "change" will be back to 25% possession 10 man defending . Against palace we doubled our possession and were total Shiite as we can't actually play football.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Will have to see what team Ashley tells Bruce to select before changes are made.
    We all know this isnt the truth. Bruce selects squad for the gameday.

Quote Originally Posted by liikape View Post

Have you had some inside information on your quote or just your idea of what goes on

I beg to differ. Ashley makes all the decisions at this club, his "yes" men, Bruce, Charnley etc make out they do.
    If you honestly believe Ashley has no influence in team selections then crack on. Why was Joelinton signed when we had no manager, the ASM deal was as good as done before Bruce got here. Where they Bruce decisions or Ashley's.
    Steve Bruce is here for one reason and one reason only. To take the the flak away from Ashley. With our fanbase that have no fire in their belly to take the club back, would rather have a belly full of beer on a matchday, well let's just say it's working.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I beg to differ. Ashley makes all the decisions at this club, his "yes" men, Bruce, Charnley etc make out they do.
    If you honestly believe Ashley has no influence in team selections then crack on. Why was Joelinton signed when we had no manager, the ASM deal was as good as done before Bruce got here. Where they Bruce decisions or Ashley's.
    Steve Bruce is here for one reason and one reason only. To take the the flak away from Ashley. With our fanbase that have no fire in their belly to take the club back, would rather have a belly full of beer on a matchday, well let's just say it's working.
    Signing players without asking manager is something that happens in football. Telling then who to play in one game is very rare. Could Ashley say I would like to play some player often - Yes. But to choose starting eleven - really??

We all know this isn't the truth.. Who is 'We'??

Signing players without asking manager is something that happens in football. Telling then who to play in one game is very rare. Could Ashley say I would like to play some player often - Yes. But to choose starting eleven - really??
    So therefore by picking only one player he has stopped Bruce from picking his starting 11 hasn't he.

Believe me it does happen

My Sons father in law is an ex Newcastle first team footballer

He went on to manage an old Second Division Club he would post the team sheet on the notice board and within 10 minutes the owner had posted his own team sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    We all know this isn't the truth.. Who is 'We'??
    We are the people who se glass half full not half empty. People who doesnt see ”ghosts” everywhere.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)