+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joey Barton

Joey Barton

I know he divides opinion on here...as it goes, I'm a fan.

Did anyone hear his press conference after the mackem game? If not, give it a listen-it's hilarious. It's the perfect balance of a bit of praise and a bit of piss-take. The mackems are fewmin,,,

Anyhoo...would anyone have him here instead of Bruce? Purely hypothetical as he wouldn't work for fatso nor would fatso have him. But, his teams try to play football and we;d be a lot more watchable under him. I'd take him in a second.

Instead of Bruce. A big yes.

Over Bruce? I'd take alan pard........

Err no I wouldn't

Mostly anybody else though

I would take Lee Bowyer or Joey Barton before Bruce. At least they seem to be forward thinking young managers with new ideas

All we have is a complete dinosaur who continually blames his players in public over his obvious failings

He was heralded by posters, press and TV Pundits as how fantastic he was at the beginning of the season. There is not much mention of this now as he has ONE win in the las 9 Premiership Games.

as against rafas no wins in the first 11

no i wouldnt have barton
    hes a coward and not what we want as the leader of our club

I'd have him...he would bring loads of passion...tries to play proper football and is still learning, not a busted flush...he wouldn't be anybodies puppet...

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    I'd have him...he would bring loads of passion...tries to play proper football and is still learning, not a busted flush...he wouldn't be anybodies puppet...
    That is why he would not work under Ashley and that imbecile Penfold

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    as against rafas no wins in the first 11

no i wouldnt have barton
    hes a coward and not what we want as the leader of our club
    I've read this thread twice now and still can't find where anybody mentioned Rafa?? Please explain??

Joey Barton would walk back here in a heart beat if Ashley wasn't here. Wor kid used to do work for him and told me he was forced out. He didn't even know where he was going to, he was basically told he was going to QPR. His lass was heavily pregnant at the time as well.
    He loves the club and personally I would have him as manager any day of the week.

Fk Barton ,I hate him !!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)