+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well done David Beckham.....

Lots of superstar millionaires on here saying how much better a superstar millionaire could’ve done.

Where do you lot keep your England caps and champions medals? Is it in the Spanish villa, the countryside manor or the mansion in Florida with your pop star wives?

Pure envy at it’s worst. Anti English as well. If he’d achieved this much and was an Irish pisshead like best, you’d all go on about how wonderful he is.

Decent lad. Done well..can't fault him

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Could be worse, he could thrive on bitterness and be a negativity junkie.
    No argument there, I will bow to your expert opinion and experience on that topic.

That's if you are awake.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    A bit like some posters on here then?
    Yep, my usual juvenile stalkers are testament to that. Unless they are too busy planting imaginary trees to offset their imaginary carbon footprint.

Made the best of his talents on and off the pitch.
    Met him at Old Trafford genuinely had time for all of us.
    Good luck to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Lots of superstar millionaires on here saying how much better a superstar millionaire could’ve done.

Where do you lot keep your England caps and champions medals? Is it in the Spanish villa, the countryside manor or the mansion in Florida with your pop star wives?

Pure envy at it’s worst. Anti English as well. If he’d achieved this much and was an Irish pisshead like best, you’d all go on about how wonderful he is.
    That's exactly what pi55es me off Scum. Some people would rather knock a lad who had done so well and achieved massive things in life. Not only that but done it graciously without hitting the tabloids for drunken or drug fuelled escapades, no issues with wife beating or any dodgy back stories. Yet someone like Gazza/Best who had lived the ultimate car crash of a life/lives are given chance after chance by the masses.

Don't get me wrong, I have loads of time for Gazza because of the joy he brought me as a ****ager and I respect Bestie for the genius he was but come on, they are living or lived the most dysfunctional of lives and their legacies are tainted because of this.

Beckham... what has he ever done wrong on or off the pitch that deserves any backlash from people who could only dream of achieving what he's achieved.

It baffles me. He's a top bloke in my opinion.

Maybe untalented classless people just have issues with talented classy people.

Maybe that's the issue!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Maybe untalented classless people just have issues with talented classy people.

Maybe that's the issue!!!
    That’s the nail on the head mate.

I wouldn't label someone as classy who covers themselves from head to toe in tattoos.
    He,s even got them on his neck.

He has done well for himself though. Very astute business activities since he left Manu

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yep, my usual juvenile stalkers are testament to that. Unless they are too busy planting imaginary trees to offset their imaginary carbon footprint.
    Lol, I didn't just get one but two incoherent bites! Thanks for the giggles.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast