+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- What an absolute pillock this man is!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The reason people will be nicer and more tolerant has nothing at all to do with whoever is in government. It's because people generally are becoming more tolerant of a person's skin colour, s exuality, disability etc than many of your generation are.
    We just need to bin the royal family and religion then all will be good.
    Yes, your last sentence explains how to make people more tolerant of each other - an excellent analogy Lord Haw Haw - well said!

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Yes, your last sentence explains how to make people more tolerant of each other - an excellent analogy Lord Haw Haw - well said!
    Religion is the cause of a lot of intolerance, and the bunch of misfits in the royal family are an increasing embarrassment to the country.

No worries i961pie. Crazyfists can scream all he likes he's only a kid and doesn't realise that Brexit is done and dusted. Just another insignificant junior Lefty born to fail in his predictions.
    Don't get me wrong it is frightening the way the far right is getting more popular in the world especially in Europe.
    But it pIsses me off that if you are older or had the audacity to have voted brexit you must be a bigot or racist in the eyes of some.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Don't get me wrong it is frightening the way the far right is getting more popular in the world especially in Europe.
    But it pIsses me off that if you are older or had the audacity to have voted brexit you must be a bigot or racist in the eyes of some.
    Us old 'uns haven't been around as long as them there young 'uns. We've had less experience of what the real world is like, what we want is more 20yrs old liberals in parlyment.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Us old 'uns haven't been around as long as them there young 'uns. We've had less experience of what the real world is like, what we want is more 20yrs old liberals in parlyment.
    As an oldie, I'll agree with that, Laxative, if the alternative to liberal politicians is people like Bozo, Trump, Erdogan, Bolsonaro and Modi. Do you have any idea of what constitutes a liberal (with a small l) politician?

Religion is the cause of a lot of intolerance, and the bunch of misfits in the royal family are an increasing embarrassment to the country.
    If you say so Comrade Karl.

No worries i961pie. Crazyfists can scream all he likes he's only a kid and doesn't realise that Brexit is done and dusted. Just another insignificant junior Lefty born to fail in his predictions.
    That's what you lot don't understand, I'm not bothered anymore about brexit, check my posts, I was sick of hearing about the whole thing. It's not like everyone who voted remain has stopped working, we'll make the best of the future whatever.

What I'm sick of is your racism and your bigoted attitudes. You seem to justify this by saying you have played sports with plenty of ethnic minorities, oh in that case you can say whatever crap you want. Time and again you and others on here have said in the past people actually liked to be called things like darkie as a humorous nickname, yeah I bet they got their family to call them it at home as well. You claim to be smart but refuse to admit alot of brexit was based on racism, it just makes you look unable to admit the truth. It was and I know as I know many who voted for it for that reason even in the face of everyone telling them economically it made no sense at all. If you truly believe that the 4% swing in the vote was only down to people wanting to be free of EU rules and regs then I'm worried for you. I bet if you got 5 leave voters together they couldn't name five laws the EU have passed that we had no hand in setting that they want rid of. Could you actually??

Yeah the sooner your archiac views, which actually perpetuate violence as the more xenophobic we become the more others will have reasons to hate, become a thing of the past the better for me.

If you say so Comrade Karl.
    I suppose I should have expanded on the last bit just for you.

I should have said "the bunch of misfits in the royal family are an increasing embarrassment to the country, unless of course you think it's fine to hang around with p aedophiles, because that's what leaders, the rich, and the famous do".

I suppose I should have expanded on the last bit just for you.

I should have said "the bunch of misfits in the royal family are an increasing embarrassment to the country, unless of course you think it's fine to hang around with p aedophiles, because that's what leaders, the rich, and the famous do".
    Thank you for taking the time to explain your views further.

Seriously agree 100% WHOEVER they may be, not just the rich and famous. But yes, Andrew for example has caused us great embarrassment by his behaviour and blatant lies on this subject but it won't stop me believing in the monarchy and respecting the figurehead i.e. Our Queen, although I believe she has been embarrassed of late, through no fault of her own, by others of her family.

Thank you for taking the time to explain your views further.

Seriously agree 100% WHOEVER they may be, not just the rich and famous. But yes, Andrew for example has caused us great embarrassment by his behaviour and blatant lies on this subject but it won't stop me believing in the monarchy and respecting the figurehead i.e. Our Queen, although I believe she has been embarrassed of late, through no fault of her own, by others of her family.
    Through no fault of her own? Umm, who brought Randy Andy into the world? Who made him her favoured child? Where is the evidence that she has done the decent thing and told him to report to the FBI?
    She is as much to blame as the Pope is for the state of the Catholic Church.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast