+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: O/T:- What an absolute pillock this man is!

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Why close it? Because of anti-monarchy sentiment?
    So far the only loose language has described ducks farting, hardly invective.
    Btw, Serious, I'm still waiting for your apology at accusing me of incorrectly using O instead of Oh.
    No because every political thread goes the same way, going round and round in circles the same has it as for years with no one ever changing their minds. Eventually turning into a slanging match and personal insults and name calling.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I can't believe you used thoughts and Soccerman in the same sentence EP?
    My mistake. I don't know what I was thinking.

No because every political thread goes the same way, going round and round in circles the same has it as for years with no one ever changing their minds. Eventually turning into a slanging match and personal insults and name calling.
    Welcome to social media, old boy.

I thought that other thread was alright. Don’t know why it was locked.

Welcome to social media, old boy.
    It doesn't have to be like that though. In fact it would be nice if we could be self-policing and agree on what's ok and not ok on the political threads, and stick to it.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    It doesn't have to be like that though. In fact it would be nice if we could be self-policing and agree on what's ok and not ok on the political threads, and stick to it.
    Why don't we have a separate board for political threads, then we might get more posters for the football topics?
    I'm sure there are many fans who don't post because of the many repetitive I hate the tories/Trump and Labour lefties arguments.
    Continuously going over the same ground which ends in petty name calling.
    Last edited by i961pie; 03-03-2020 at 09:43 AM.

Why don't we have a separate board for political threads, then we might get more posters for the football topics?
    I'm sure there are many fans who don't post because of the many repetitive I hate the tories/Trump and Labour lefties arguments.
    Continuously going over the same ground which ends in petty name calling.
    I don't think it matters as long as they're marked OT. Plus if the political threads are done respectfully they might even be...stay with me here...interesting and edifying?

Why close it? Because of anti-monarchy sentiment?
    So far the only loose language has described ducks farting, hardly invective.
    Btw, Serious, I'm still waiting for your apology at accusing me of incorrectly using O instead of Oh.
    Sorry Biggles

I also await your answer on my latest challenge to increase the 'Trump bet' as the length of time he's survived since the bet was made must have decreased the value of the bet via inflation eh! By not receiving a reply I assume you wish to stick with the original sum agreed.

Aye ... you are correct re: 'Ducks Farting' and thanks.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213