+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- What an absolute pillock this man is!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Great innit?

I’m going to dig out some car accident statistics. And how many people died falling off ladders.
    37000 people died in road accidents in the US in 2019 apparently, so they may as well stop giving the flu jab. Or something.

THE UK HAS HAD ENOUGH OF EXPERTS!

🥱

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    647,000 people die from heart disease in the US. WHAT ARE THEY DOING ABOUT THAT?? HUH? HUH?
    Some of them now have a diet coke with their double cheeseburger and large fries!

Donald is clearly doing a great job on another cause of deaths in the USA - mass shootings. A mass shooting is classed as causing four or more deaths or serious injuries, and so far in the 58 days of 2020 there have been 54 mass shootings over there.

What will Trump do? Absolutely nothing, because the pro-gun lobby heavily fund his election campaign..

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Ok I don't quite see the connection, could you talk me through the logic you're using?
    Perspective. The point being many people are dying of other things and at the moment Coronavirus is being blown completely out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    I understand perfectly. There have been 14,000 US respiratory related deaths this winter and zero so far from coronavirus.

But I suggest overall there has been tens of thousands more deaths of heart disease and the big C than this new virus has killed in the past month. Unfortunately death happens to us all ....... some can just handle this fact better than others. To cause outrage on this board from the pathetic Lefties I'll just say ..... what's all the humbug about?
    You don't have to be a 'pathetic Leftie' to have the opinion that the US Admin is, publicly at least, seriously downplaying this issue, compared to other countries, even/despite given the limited information available. And that the most likely reason for this approach is to limit damage to their financial markets. It's a dangerous game to play.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    Perspective. The point being many people are dying of other things and at the moment Coronavirus is being blown completely out of proportion.
    What would be the correct proportion?

Same with climate change to a degree.

Big conference about it all coming off in the States very soon (?) ....... not quite sure of exact date but Damien's sister going to spout her usual garbage there. No problem though, the opposition have another young lass lined up to speak who has been programmed to think the opposite of Thunberg .... so hopefully Greta's idiotic face will turn even uglier when she grimaces in 'outrage'.

Very early estimates put the fatality rate for this virus at any where from 10-30 times that of Flu. Given that about 600,000 people a year worldwide die of Flu then I don't think it's in the slightest out of proportion.

Hahaha, wondered how long it would take for Coronavirus to be a leftie/liberal/snowflake/woke issue and for someone to mention the Thunberg girl.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Same with climate change to a degree.

Big conference about it all coming off in the States very soon (?) ....... not quite sure of exact date but Damien's sister going to spout her usual garbage there. No problem though, the opposition have another young lass lined up to speak who has been programmed to think the opposite of Thunberg .... so hopefully Greta's idiotic face will turn even uglier when she grimaces in 'outrage'.
    What degree would that be, O wise one?
    The point in posting this is that Trump needs to be called on his mendacious Presidency at every twist and turn. The man is a total liar who replicates the dumbass who covers his ears and spouts long and loud 'la-la-la-la-la...'

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast