+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- What an absolute pillock this man is!

Thought owd sidders was calling laddo

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Some of them now have a diet coke with their double cheeseburger and large fries!

Donald is clearly doing a great job on another cause of deaths in the USA - mass shootings. A mass shooting is classed as causing four or more deaths or serious injuries, and so far in the 58 days of 2020 there have been 54 mass shootings over there.

What will Trump do? Absolutely nothing, because the pro-gun lobby heavily fund his election campaign..
    He will do what the majority of presidents do and will continue to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    You don't have to be a 'pathetic Leftie' to have the opinion that the US Admin is, publicly at least, seriously downplaying this issue, compared to other countries, even/despite given the limited information available. And that the most likely reason for this approach is to limit damage to their financial markets. It's a dangerous game to play.
    Jesus wept - a typical Leftie reply. Of course they'll downplay anything that has yet to prove it'll effect their financial markets, you don't attract investors with negative comments .... you attract them with optimism and confidence that any problems (when they arise) will be solved. The US economy isn't too bad is it? The US hasn't done too badly in creating the most powerful nation on earth in a comparitively short space of time has it? Jesus wept again ..... I for one am glad the US is what it is in general.. on our side and our greatest (proven) ally.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Jesus wept - a typical Leftie reply.
    Think you've got me confused with someone else, duck

Jesus wept - a typical Leftie reply. Of course they'll downplay anything that has yet to prove it'll effect their financial markets, you don't attract investors with negative comments .... you attract them with optimism and confidence that any problems (when they arise) will be solved.
    Well it's not really working is it? Their stock market is tanking so maybe those investors can smell BS and would rather he appointed competent people to deal with this instead of people who said nice things about him on Fox News?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    What degree would that be, O wise one?
    The point in posting this is that Trump needs to be called on his mendacious Presidency at every twist and turn. The man is a total liar who replicates the dumbass who covers his ears and spouts long and loud 'la-la-la-la-la...'
    Poor English ...... Should be "Oh wise one"?

Anyway author of books for young boys, stick to the fiction you know. I'm afraid you've spent too long amongst young kids to understand what makes a leader of men. So assuming if most Americans shared your view then the Don has no chance of getting another four years? This in effect means WHEN he gets re-elected in November you will view the American's who got him elected as dumbasses? Well we have our little bet don't we eh? I don't think you seem so confident now the time approaches and the LW Dems have failed countless times to dislodge him. Get this into your head old lad, the Left will never take over in the UK or the US and I've told you this many times. You didn't reply to my last offer so I'll try again ..... Want to up the bet to £50 youth? Beaumond House will accept your cheque with thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Well it's not really working is it? Their stock market is tanking so maybe those investors can smell BS and would rather he appointed competent people to deal with this instead of people who said nice things about him on Fox News?
    ......... And other markets or have you not noticed?

Poor English ...... Should be "Oh wise one"?

Anyway author of books for young boys, stick to the fiction you know. I'm afraid you've spent too long amongst young kids to understand what makes a leader of men. So assuming if most Americans shared your view then the Don has no chance of getting another four years? This in effect means WHEN he gets re-elected in November you will view the American's who got him elected as dumbasses? Well we have our little bet don't we eh? I don't think you seem so confident now the time approaches and the LW Dems have failed countless times to dislodge him. Get this into your head old lad, the Left will never take over in the UK or the US and I've told you this many times. You didn't reply to my last offer so I'll try again ..... Want to up the bet to £50 youth? Beaumond House will accept your cheque with thanks.
    Most Americans? Does that mean you're willing to bet who wins the most votes (rather than electoral college)?

50 quid slapped on the table by me if so!

......... And other markets or have you not noticed?
    Yes I had noticed. But surely the US markets should be doing better since they are so far away and haven't had any cases apart from repatriations yet, plus their positive thinking president is giving them exactly all the optimism they want, no? Not like those boring realistic countries like China, European countries and Australia.

Plus can I just say to anyone who thinks this is an storm in the teacup, don't bitch about it on NCM, go all in on buying stocks, and when this overblown fake news media event has finished, just cash in when they go back up again. Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Think you've got me confused with someone else, duck
    There's always that possibility.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast