+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- What an absolute pillock this man is!

O/T:- What an absolute pillock this man is!

Donald Trump has sought to play down the threat from coronavirus despite mounting concerns about unchecked worldwide contagion, as Australia’s prime minister launched an emergency plan and said that the risk of a pandemic was “very much upon us”.

In a press conference in Washington, the US president said the danger to Americans “remains very low” and predicted that the number of cases diagnosed in the country, currently on 15, could fall to zero in a “few days”.

“We have had tremendous success, tremendous success, beyond what people would have thought. At the same time, you do have some outbreaks in some countries – Italy and various countries are having some difficulties,” he said, in remarks that appeared to be contradicted by officials from his own administration at the same media briefing.

Coronavirus news: Saudi Arabia halts pilgrimages as Iran raises toll - live updates
    Read more
    The president also said that stock markets, which have seen substantial falls in recent days because of worries about the global economic impact of the virus, would recover, even attempting to blame the Democratic leadership debate for the losses on Wall Street.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 27-02-2020 at 12:43 PM.

Based on the several years of experience we now have of this guy in political office Sir Sid of Predictabilityville what response did you expect other than the one he gave? Cheers dude QP.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Based on the several years of experience we now have of this guy in political office Sir Sid of Predictabilityville what response did you expect other than the one he gave? Cheers dude QP.
    Yes once I noticed the poster was Sid I got the pillock with my second guess, my third would have been Sid himself.

Compulsive bullsh!tter accompanied by bunch of yes men and chancers VS the laws of nature.

Only one winner there.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Donald Trump has sought to play down the threat from coronavirus despite mounting concerns about unchecked worldwide contagion, as Australia’s prime minister launched an emergency plan and said that the risk of a pandemic was “very much upon us”.

In a press conference in Washington, the US president said the danger to Americans “remains very low” and predicted that the number of cases diagnosed in the country, currently on 15, could fall to zero in a “few days”.

“We have had tremendous success, tremendous success, beyond what people would have thought. At the same time, you do have some outbreaks in some countries – Italy and various countries are having some difficulties,” he said, in remarks that appeared to be contradicted by officials from his own administration at the same media briefing.

Coronavirus news: Saudi Arabia halts pilgrimages as Iran raises toll - live updates
    Read more
    The president also said that stock markets, which have seen substantial falls in recent days because of worries about the global economic impact of the virus, would recover, even attempting to blame the Democratic leadership debate for the losses on Wall Street.
    Why ?

When I saw the headline, I assumed the post was about Ardley.

He’s not that much of a pillock, he’s put all the responsibility on the shoulders of that idiot Pence.

The man who reckoned smoking doesn’t cause cancer. Stay safe everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    When I saw the headline, I assumed the post was about Ardley.
    Duh, wouldn't have been an OT then, would it, Navel?
    Besides, I am sick of the knock knock knockers having a go at Arders.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Duh, wouldn't have been an OT then, would it, Navel?
    Besides, I am sick of the knock knock knockers having a go at Arders.
    Duh, any any post by you starts with an O/T , it's not like ever start a football post but I didn't wanna miss an opportunity to knock Ardley.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    He’s not that much of a pillock, he’s put all the responsibility on the shoulders of that idiot Pence.

The man who reckoned smoking doesn’t cause cancer. Stay safe everyone.
    Don't forget the Homeland Security guy who Trump recruited from Fox News. He yesterday testified that the mortality rate for Covid 19 is the same as for flu (it's actually 2000% higher than flu) and that a vaccine would be ready in a month and a half (a medical expert testified straight after that this was impossible).

Or his deputy who had to ask for help on Twitter because he couldn't open a map of the outbreaks on the internet (it was behind a paywall).

Still, in the words of the stable genius himself "there's a good chance you won't die from Caronavirus [sic] " - who in their right mind wouldn't be reassured by that?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast