+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ticket allocation for Sunderland @ Home

The bottom three are all as good as down. The top six looks good to go. I agree. End the season now please 😀🏆

If we do go up automatically whichor game would be most satisfying to clinch it?
    Donny at home..the pikeys would hate that.
    Bolton away in front of a massive away following ..or last game vs Sunderland then straight to town to make it a night to remember?

Donny at home, though its more likely this will go down to last game of season. At least the Donny game could be the one where we end their play off hopes.

And I’m sure donny would love to put a spanner in our automatic promotion bid. They have beaten us already this season, we squeezed last them last time at home on our way to promotion. Don’t expect anything more than a tough game next time.

Sunderland should get their full allowance, irrespective of the importance of the last game.

If we can fill the ground, give Sunderland 1200

If we need owt from the game give them 1200. If the table is sorted let them have full allocation.
    Perfect for me would be
    We're 3 point ahead of Sunderland and 15 goal better off. Coventry 2nd 2 points ahead of Sunderland same goal difference
    Coventry loosing 1.0 at half time. We're 1 down at ht.
    98 min ogbene picks the ball up in our corner. Dribbles past 3 Sunderland players. Maguire tracks him all the way back ogi crosses to the flying vas only for Maguire to toe poke it past his own keeper.. seconds before a 99 min Coventry equaliser
    Easy game

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    If we need owt from the game give them 1200. If the table is sorted let them have full allocation.
    Perfect for me would be
    We're 3 point ahead of Sunderland and 15 goal better off. Coventry 2nd 2 points ahead of Sunderland same goal difference
    Coventry loosing 1.0 at half time. We're 1 down at ht.
    98 min ogbene picks the ball up in our corner. Dribbles past 3 Sunderland players. Maguire tracks him all the way back ogi crosses to the flying vas only for Maguire to toe poke it past his own keeper.. seconds before a 99 min Coventry equaliser
    Easy game
    Did you play the old football manager games on the spectrum as well?

I’ll be watching Coventry Sunderland go at it on Sunday.
    I fancy Coventry.

Means we have to win Saturday otherwise they know what they have to do as added incentive If we feck it up.

We will be favourites but MK will come to play. They are a decent footballing side

The sequel to the Netflix series Sunserland 'Till I Die is currently being filmed with the working title Sunderland Back to the Championship so hopefully we don't spoil it for them and they have to re-title.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast