+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notts Unhappy With Flyde & New Date

Notts Unhappy With Flyde & New Date

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...-again-270220/

I know it's Fylde (predictive text)

All Notts fans should boycott it, bad weather over the weekend and could be in doubt.
    Last edited by Glad2BeAPie; 27-02-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Yeah, weather gonna be crap again....stupid of Fylde to insist it be played this Tuesday and even more daft from the league to accept it.

Well with the weather forecast I'd imagine their game this weekend will be off and our game pushed back again.

Oh the irony of Notts blaming Fylde for this.

It wasn’t Fylde who refused to play the game the other evening.

Given the state of the Fylde pitch, what makes them and the National League believe the playing surface will be any better and more safe for the players than it was last Tuesday? The forecast for the weekend is poor, surely this match should be postponed now.

They play at home on Sat. They only laid new turf in the affected areas YESTERDAY! That, combined with the weather forecast, will ensure the Saturday game and our Tuesday game will be be off. No way will that turf be playable for at least a week.

looking at those pictures , it looks like the turf will end up in the back of the net rather than the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    They play at home on Sat. They only laid new turf in the affected areas YESTERDAY! That, combined with the weather forecast, will ensure the Saturday game and our Tuesday game will be be off. No way will that turf be playable for at least a week.
    If they say it's on, will you be making the journey mate ?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    If they say it's on, will you be making the journey mate ?
    I dont intend to miss any games, so if they say its on then i will be going..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast