+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: St Mirren v Dons

It's early yet but I think Kennedy could be the replacement we've been needing for Hayes. His work rate was tremendous in both cup ties and that clip shows he might be gallus enough to influence the team.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    It's early yet but I think Kennedy could be the replacement we've been needing for Hayes. His work rate was tremendous in both cup ties and that clip shows he might be gallus enough to influence the team.
    I agree that Kennedy is showing signs of promise although the doom merchant Rico will be along to tell us how wrong we are...

Slightly concerned about Cosgrove's post match interview. He seemed to suggest that the fans will be content with another Hampden appearance. Well, like everyone else, I've walked out of Hampden more often than not on the back of a defeat. It's not a pleasant experience. The draw hasn't been kind but if we are going to win the cup then it was likely we were going to have to beat Celtic at some stage. I don't how but we really need to win the Scottish Cup. The re-runs of our last victory way back in 1990 are embarrassing...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I agree that Kennedy is showing signs of promise although the doom merchant Rico will be along to tell us how wrong we are...

Slightly concerned about Cosgrove's post match interview. He seemed to suggest that the fans will be content with another Hampden appearance. Well, like everyone else, I've walked out of Hampden more often than not on the back of a defeat. It's not a pleasant experience. The draw hasn't been kind but if we are going to win the cup then it was likely we were going to have to beat Celtic at some stage. I don't how but we really need to win the Scottish Cup. The re-runs of our last victory way back in 1990 are embarrassing...
    I’m a doom merchant

It’s ok for you to go through half of the team saying there pish though.

But when someone has a go at a player you like you throw your toys out of the pram

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910