+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    😂
    Nobody is suggesting he has...what do you think a forum is for?
    Not creaming my pants because a football manager is doing what he is paid for. Maybe discuss if he is capable, whether it will work etc. My opinion, he can do what he wants but it wont change anything. Bentaleb, Rose and Joelinton should be nowhere near the 1st team. Maybe start there by putting our most consistent midfielder over the past 18 mth in Hayden back in over a man that hadn't played for 9 mth. Put someone else up front instead of a man that has scored once in 32 hrs of league football. Take Rose out as he is overweight and cant defend to save his life.
    There, just done Bruce's job. Not very impressive is it. Give me fùckin strength. Our fans will buy in to anything and settle for less.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Not creaming my pants because a football manager is doing what he is paid for. Maybe discuss if he is capable, whether it will work etc. My opinion, he can do what he wants but it wont change anything. Bentaleb, Rose and Joelinton should be nowhere near the 1st team. Maybe start there by putting our most consistent midfielder over the past 18 mth in Hayden back in over a man that hadn't played for 9 mth. Put someone else up front instead of a man that has scored once in 32 hrs of league football. Take Rose out as he is overweight and cant defend to save his life.
    There, just done Bruce's job. Not very impressive is it. Give me fùckin strength. Our fans will buy in to anything and settle for less.
    😂

If you don't want to join in with a thread you don't have to...erm in no way was I creaming myself, just putting up my team selection and asking others who they would pick...

If you want to discuss if Bruce is capable then put your own thread up...but I think that's done to death and only one person thinks he is....

I did add that just changing formation won't change results...

If you leave Rose out, who plays left back?

Would rather Ritchie than him. At least Ritchie puts a shift in. Rose is shìte. Said before he came I didn't rate him.

Disagree with me if you want but I'm struggling to think of a worse game (in terms of our opposition) to change to 2 CBs from 3. Burnley are physical and big and I know he can order (!) the full -backs not to come forward much but the only full back we have capable of handling the size of the Burnley forwards is Dummett (is he available?). Otherwise it's Kraft, Wanqullo or, er, Rose (the giant).

I think we're in for much of the same - sitting back and f*ck all attacking football.

Can only see it going one way as well. Bruce's media friends are also going daft that he is going to change formation. Even in the unlikely event it worked, why tell the opposition you wont be playing 5 at the back. Would Klopp or Guardiola let such information out. Not a chance.

Did Bruce play with a back 4 early on in the season

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Did Bruce play with a back 4 early on in the season
    Tried it a couple of times...first time Leicester gave us a good kicking..

Id actually like to see us go back to basics

I doubt he will make lots of changes of who starts, it may be one or two different players in the lineup, more than likely a new formation. Although i do hope he benches the 3 January signings

------------------------------Dubravka

Yedlin --------------Lejune-----------------Fernandez-----------------Ritchie

saint-----------shelvey----------------------Schar-----------------almiron

-----------------------gayle----------joseluinton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)