+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coco ban.

Kiko can't even communicate with his own teammates, let alone say something to the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Not the point Alf. Just about EVERY other club faced with the accusation would be better treated. It's not just Leeds fans who are calling out numerous examples of EFL behaviour that betray bias, and it's about time they (EFL) took a good long hard look at themselves.
    You have a valid point WTF,but according to a lot on here it will be good news if he's out of the way.. The actual fine is chicken feed though .Just think of the millions you will earn in the premier league thanks to the EFL banning him.. They have done you a big favour for once.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    You have a valid point WTF,but according to a lot on here it will be good news if he's out of the way.. The actual fine is chicken feed though .Just think of the millions you will earn in the premier league thanks to the EFL banning him.. They have done you a big favour for once.
    With you on the actual effect, although I cant believe (and neither will any other Leeds fan), that that was what the EFL would hope for. I hate it (honestly I do, no matter what others might say), when a Leeds players fails, but equally I dont see the point of bringing players in if you dont give them chance to shine.

The law of unintended consequences, in this instance.

I'm not a big fan of Kiko to say the least.

but the 8 game ban as well as 600k is way over the top. when you have players and lip readers not supporting anything said by the guy who made the complaint it smells rotten.

if this doesn't fire up a team nothing will. May be a blessing in disguise. the best thing would be to have the final game relegate them. Don't think motivation will be an issue for that game.

Does anyone actually know what he is suppose to have said?

I did read on the internet that he apparently said 'mark the black lad' to one of our defenders?

No time for racists but f*ck me we don't half live in a snowflake society these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Does anyone actually know what he is suppose to have said?

I did read on the internet that he apparently said 'mark the black lad' to one of our defenders?

No time for racists but f*ck me we don't half live in a snowflake society these days.
    I came across this quote too but surely it isn't why Kiko was banned? I mean...come on.

By the way, I love how on top of banning him, they fined him too on the basis of "he probably said it".

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Kiko can't even communicate with his own teammates, let alone say something to the opposition.
    Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Lol...
    I'm sure i saw Bamford calling Coco a d ago on the same day as this. Shall we tell the FA?

I'm JOKING. Just before the deluge.

But on a serious note - whilst i have no worries about Meslier, we are now left with one substitute goalkeeper who is 18 and hasn't ever played in the first team, Caprille. Another example of bizarre transfer window activitiy - we knew this situation was likely to happen, so why didn't we at least get an older, more experienced 3rd goalkeeper just in case?

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    I'm sure i saw Bamford calling Coco a d ago on the same day as this. Shall we tell the FA?

I'm JOKING. Just before the deluge.

But on a serious note - whilst i have no worries about Meslier, we are now left with one substitute goalkeeper who is 18 and hasn't ever played in the first team, Caprille. Another example of bizarre transfer window activitiy - we knew this situation was likely to happen, so why didn't we at least get an older, more experienced 3rd goalkeeper just in case?
    The club does some strange things wrt transfer activity. No matter, we are where we are.

Based on probability.
    What a shower of complete and total wa nk ers .
    Who holds these cnuts to account?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)