+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Roma

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Roma’s op was scheduled for today. All the best mate from all of us. As he’s not been on saying it’s been cancelled, I’m presuming it’s gone ahead. Hope he don’t mind me posting. I’m sure we all want to wish him a quick recovery. Get back soon mate.
    Jules, Saturday 29th February, I wa laid in bed feeling battered and bruised , moor pipes , tubes and attachments on me tan thad find inna screwfix catalogue , a dunt kno arr the managed to gerrum weer they did a dunt want to no either , Nurse came to see me , and gave me an ipad to watch some sport , i watched a bit of Leeds n Hull , then Jeff , after I found arr forum and saw your post and the replies , it really brightened me up , messages from grandkids, family and friends mean a lot at them times , so a big thank you all , 2 days befoor a came ooham, they erected scaffuldin rarnd mi, so they could finally remove all temporary pipework !!
    Keeping the Faith Regards Roma,

Sounds like you're in good spirit Roma.
    Good to hear. Look after yourself.

Good stuff Roma, stay safe and healthy mate

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Jules, Saturday 29th February, I wa laid in bed feeling battered and bruised , moor pipes , tubes and attachments on me tan thad find inna screwfix catalogue , a dunt kno arr the managed to gerrum weer they did a dunt want to no either , Nurse came to see me , and gave me an ipad to watch some sport , i watched a bit of Leeds n Hull , then Jeff , after I found arr forum and saw your post and the replies , it really brightened me up , messages from grandkids, family and friends mean a lot at them times , so a big thank you all , 2 days befoor a came ooham, they erected scaffuldin rarnd mi, so they could finally remove all temporary pipework !!
    Keeping the Faith Regards Roma,
    Glad you're on the mend Roma

Magic you are feeling better. And hope you enjoyed your pasties. Your not missing owt! We are all confined to barracks now.......!

I’ve spent a fair bit of time in hospital over the years... and if you’ll pardon the expression it’s sh1 t.... day care lately though... Always the care is first class. You don’t always appreciate it when you are in there missing home and family, as you can get narky when they are keeping you and YOU think you are ok.
    I’ve sometimes not been nice with a few of the beggars that had to refuse me a discharge note today, or said “Tomorrow”, when they know damn well that they don’t mean it, but are just trying to help you feel better today!

Just imagine if we funded it as it ought to be, (not just this government, it’s been happening for decades) or if the folk wasting the time having a Tyt reduction/enlargement weren’t wasting the money it has ......

Anyway, No Politics.... Just keep getting stronger mate.
    If the pubs were open I’d leave a pint for ya in Skelmanthorpe!

Thanks Lads , Jules I know what you mean , I thought I could ev come ooham 2 days earlier missen , felt OK etc, I'm glad now they kept me in 2 more days, a lot of time and effort was put into me by the nurses and others, I wasn't prepared to throw all that efort away , the first case of this virus arrived in Barnsley general was confirmed while I was in there , I feel i've dodged a bullet getting home when I did , let's all keep safe and well , No Laikin Art

Keep yourself locked up and away from every b4gger now mate cos you will be a high risk candidate! stay safe and disinfect everything and everyone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234