+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When we lose to Wigan.......

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Are you really that stupid look at the points this manager has cost us just take a look at our home results pathetic we should be well clear at the top let's just see what you think at the end of the season when we are still in the championship I can't wait to hear what youll have to say youll probably still make excuses for him
    You're feckin laughable Palmeras. According to you, when we lose, its the Managers fault but when we win you can't accept that it is down to the Manager. I'll accept your argument if we get to end of season and don't get promoted. At the moment I think that are talking ****e!

Palmeras is a bot. You can only make comments like that if you are devoid of brain cells.

For all of our lovely passing football ( and it had been good and great to watch) there are times when you need to match the endeavour, energy and commitment of the opposing team, today and in the game at Wigan we failed to do so, I still think we will get an automatic spot but Bilic needs to wise up on these last ten games and realise the opposing teams are no pushover and have something to lay for.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Palmeras is a bot. You can only make comments like that if you are devoid of brain cells.
    Palmeras is a troll and a wind up merchant, I’ve said so for a long time. Can’t believe people bother responding to the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    For all of our lovely passing football ( and it had been good and great to watch) there are times when you need to match the endeavour, energy and commitment of the opposing team, today and in the game at Wigan we failed to do so, I still think we will get an automatic spot but Bilic needs to wise up on these last ten games and realise the opposing teams are no pushover and have something to lay for.
    Or maybe it's 3 games in a week and players like Periera and Krov aren't used to it and haven't had their usual winter break. It was easily MP worse game of the season and krov was little better.

Today was a tired performance and Wigan simply wanted it more which allied with the Hegazi injury messed it up for us it cost us his presence and denied us a forward minded substitution.

If MP had banged in the chance in the first half when put through by RH it may have been a different story.

These results happen and I remember Wimbledon coming and beating us one Nil and their single fan jumping up and down like mad man in the smethwick when we went up under God Megson.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Or maybe it's 3 games in a week and players like Periera and Krov aren't used to it and haven't had their usual winter break. It was easily MP worse game of the season and krov was little better.

Today was a tired performance and Wigan simply wanted it more which allied with the Hegazi injury messed it up for us it cost us his presence and denied us a forward minded substitution.

If MP had banged in the chance in the first half when put through by RH it may have been a different story.

These results happen and I remember Wimbledon coming and beating us one Nil and their single fan jumping up and down like mad man in the smethwick when we went up under God Megson.
    I mentioned this very match to my son the other day BB.

Wimbledon were down to 10 men and we battered them and then Jobie McAnuff scored a winner for them at the death at the Smethwick End.

They actually had 26 fans celebrating because we counted them 😆😆🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I mentioned this very match to my son the other day BB.

Wimbledon were down to 10 men and we battered them and then Jobie McAnuff scored a winner for them at the death at the Smethwick End.

They actually had 26 fans celebrating because we counted them ��������������
    I bet one of the 26 was the player that got sent off....

This was probably the most predictable result of the day. How many times do we mess it up against lowly opposition after a decent run of results. It's typical Albion. However, it doesn't make us a poor side and Bilic is certainly not a poor coach. We're still in a strong position and, with the exception of Fulham, the others didn't really take advantage. Perhaps it was fatigue, but we weren't at it right from the off. We've just got to brush ourselves down and put it straight in the next league game.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post

Get your point BB but in the two games against Wigan - they have wanted it more - run the extra mile - given blood and endeavour!! We should have learnt from the first half - Phillips for Harper for **** sake! Would Barry not have been a wise old head - how much are we paying him to warm the bench? Robinson although not at his best - will always look like scoring but HRK does not - granted he works bloody hard but where is the Gayle number 2? I hope Sawyers comes back refreshed as Harper to me is not up to it! Phillips seems to be getting like Austin and eating too many pies!

Hope to give some other players a chance on Tuesday ie Barry - Austin - Brunt and certainly Bond who in my eyes should have been given an opportunity in the league games. Johnstone is certainly no Foster!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Palmeras is a troll and a wind up merchant, I’ve said so for a long time. Can’t believe people bother responding to the posts.
    What do you know you talk sh#te all the time and you've responded if your Swedish f#ck off back

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)