+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you 'Dreading' the score v Citeh?

Are you 'Dreading' the score v Citeh?

Well, we can hope but I do feel we would have been better off out of this competition and dare I say it, A Citeh v Leicester would have been a better match. Fighting relegation is the goal, we could be dumped 2nd from bottom by the end of the day. Not exactly ideal going into the match. 22/1, I feel we are in for a mauling. Obviously, im praying we at least put up a fight.
    Im preparing for a 4-0 defeat but hoping for a miracle!!

Thoughts!

I think unfortunately it's much more likely we lose heavily than it being a close game, in the words of Keegan 'I will love it if we beat them, love it'. I think more likely it'll be another big loss. You never know though, anything can happen on the day.

I do think it's important though we still focus on the positives that we even made it to the final. That seems to be lost in all the negativity, I get it, because frankly every villa game recently leaves me wondering why I bother. Things will get better, just need to stay up and not keep changing managers in my opinion, get some consistency, ideally in winning ways eventually.

Given that I’m making the effort to go, I hope they at least put up a good fight. Don’t really expect to win but hoping for a good day out and come home with head held high and some confidence going into the rest of the season. A capitulation would be a disaster all round.

Well results today did not go for us But with Watford thumping Liverpool, It does give you hope that the unexpected can happen.!!

Against an in form £1BILLION + Man City squad most sides would struggle

Against this Villa side this is a gargantuan task.

All I want to see is a performance, make a fist of it & not capitulate when we concede

V Southampton most of our side were spectators & they should have been made to pay for a ticket!

Anyway there's 11 more cup finals after today's final !

Hey, we have sh1t players, with zero shape or tactics.

Most will say that we don’t even have a ‘puncher's chance’.

But every dog has its day, so why not us?

F- ck em all, c’mon The Villa!!!

UTV

Bad luck

I am sure your next win is around the CORNER.

Unbelievable though it may seem Jeff !

Things could have been much worse ...say loosing at home to Wigan

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)