+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What sammatta lads wasn't it a corner?

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Sorry lads, I know you must be hurting so for my punishment I will go and stand in the CORNER.

You stupid sad ****, now just **** off and die **** wad

You thick obsessed tw4t. For your information dunderhead, i dont think any villa fan is hurting tinight rather, Proud to be in a final, thats where we belong.
    You guys just keep dreaming, oh and dont fu ck it up again, we want our 6 points next season.

Christ, you boggy fans are quite stupid. Yoi just make all yam yams sound THICK .

He must have gone for now and will be giving his sister a hand job, while his dad poke his brown eye

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    You thick obsessed tw4t. For your information dunderhead, i dont think any villa fan is hurting tinight rather, Proud to be in a final, thats where we belong.
    You guys just keep dreaming, oh and dont fu ck it up again, we want our 6 points next season.

Christ, you boggy fans are quite stupid. Yoi just make all yam yams sound THICK .
    Thick from a bloke who spells "inbreads" and "tinight", get a grip kid I am sure you will be celebrating a semi final win soon.

Come lads there's too many of you now, and I am feeling CORNERED.

Just in case anyone forgot or does not know or basically could not give a shlt, the obsession with Corners can be explained, yes you would not believe it but the Mighty Wigan's winning goal at the Horethorns came from, you guessed it, a Corner or shall I emphasise it, A CORNER, OMG How ironic, explains the bitterness!
    Thick cxxts! Oh thats tickled me lol.

That's exactly it try it on dave.

Maybe it was lost in translation from the TV to the armchair but the winning city goal came from a CORNER that was not.

I think you can watch the "highlights" on quest.

Lost in translation, maybe as you guys cannot 'spake propper' Had to YT it as obviously I have no reason to watch such shlt but found it very funny! Yes you thick cu nt we know the corner should not have been allowed but thats not why we lost. We did not defend the corner just like you bunch of jokers, so what is your point apart from sounding like a dunderhead??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)