+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Partick Thiistle v Queen of the South

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Despite the fact that we were under the cosh in the 2nd half, - Queens held tight and we got the point and kept ahead of Partick.

Still amazes me that fresh legs weren't introduced, - but 'hey' a point is better than I was expecting.

I followed the report on BBC, and used a bad word when the penalty was mentioned. Couldn't understand what happened when it disappeared, - and was not convinced that it was still to correct the score (to 1-0 Partick ) until the full time results all came through!
    I follow football scores on Flashcore and it came up 1-0 to Thistle . I managed to swear loudly and toss my phone across the kitchen worktop . Didnt know what to believe when I checked again and it said nil nil. ------If we can take anything from last night it was that we stopped a horrible run of defeats . Sounds like we were a tad lucky not to get beat but we'll take any breaks going whatsoever. Into Saturday, and hopefully the defence and keeper can be as tight and maybe nick a goal at the other end if that's not too much to ask. Special mention to Calum Semple who has come back in and done very well indeed . Not quite at full fitness but getting there , I'd like to see Calum staying next season but that probably depends on a lot of factors including what league we are in !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Despite the fact that we were under the cosh in the 2nd half, - Queens held tight and we got the point and kept ahead of Partick.

Still amazes me that fresh legs weren't introduced, - but 'hey' a point is better than I was expecting.

I followed the report on BBC, and used a bad word when the penalty was mentioned. Couldn't understand what happened when it disappeared, - and was not convinced that it was still to correct the score (to 1-0 Partick ) until the full time results all came through!
    Radio Scotland was on point with the penalty incident...sort of

https://youtu.be/v9vyTiWDTm4

Firhill for Thrills Highlights

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    I follow football scores on Flashcore and it came up 1-0 to Thistle . I managed to swear loudly and toss my phone across the kitchen worktop . Didnt know what to believe when I checked again and it said nil nil. ------If we can take anything from last night it was that we stopped a horrible run of defeats . Sounds like we were a tad lucky not to get beat but we'll take any breaks going whatsoever. Into Saturday, and hopefully the defence and keeper can be as tight and maybe nick a goal at the other end if that's not too much to ask. Special mention to Calum Semple who has come back in and done very well indeed . Not quite at full fitness but getting there , I'd like to see Calum staying next season but that probably depends on a lot of factors including what league we are in !!!!

loool i always use the flash scores aswell hammer ,i think it deliberately does a wee goal then a correction here and there as it happens quite often .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    loool i always use the flash scores aswell hammer ,i think it deliberately does a wee goal then a correction here and there as it happens quite often .
    Aye, you get the wee red dot with the "upcoming" data. Gets the sphincter moving at important times.... Usually involving Queens

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)