+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Partick Thiistle v Queen of the South

Partick Thiistle v Queen of the South

Referee...David Lowe

AR1...Paul O'Neill

AR2...Keiran Trayner

Just relegate Queens and put everyone out of their misery.
    3-0 Partick

Sadly, that feeling is permeating throughout not only this region but way beyond our shores.

I cannot offer even a crumb of positivity after that debacle on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Sadly, that feeling is permeating throughout not only this region but way beyond our shores.

I cannot offer even a crumb of positivity after that debacle on Saturday.

jardi this sums up queens atm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

In dire times like these sometimes it is easier to play away from home. may not make Glasgow tomorrow but I will be at the Dunfermline game hoping we can get something from it. Please only put on positive comments, not easy but try.

Partick will be kicking their lips at this tomorrow, especially as they will be rested up having no game at the weekend . Where are the real battlers in our team ? Those who's actions will inspire those around about them ? The only crumb of comfort I can offer is that Queens have known in the past to get a result when no one thinks they can.

Baw Heid, - I respect your request "Please only put on positive comments, not easy but try" - but as one of the most positive people on the planet, - there comes a time when you have to change the tune.

The fans who have witnessed the gradual decline since the halcyon results against Dundee Utd and Ayr Utd have accepted excuse after excuse from the manager, but something - (whatever it is) has gone drastically wrong.

The weather had a major effect on the players on Saturday, - and at half time I suggested to many fans that the 2nd half will be different as we have the wind behind us.

Apart from Petravicious's miss immediately after half time and Dobbie's speculative 40 yard free kick, - we did not take advantage of the conditions.

The weather became progressively worse as the 2nd half wore on, and we should have peppered the Morton goal at every opportunity.

I'm convinced the referee was thinking about abandoning proceedings at one point, - but when Morton scored against the gale it was game over.

The 6-5 match against Morton came to mind on Saturday afternoon, - a game where both teams took advantage of the conditions, but not alas on February 29th this year, - there was only one team who were interested.

The wind has been well and truly taken out of our sails and that was obvious on Saturday. Something is seriously amiss, and all the positivity in the world will make not one iota of difference.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Baw Heid, - I respect your request "Please only put on positive comments, not easy but try" - but as one of the most positive people on the planet, - there comes a time when you have to change the tune.

The fans who have witnessed the gradual decline since the halcyon results against Dundee Utd and Ayr Utd have accepted excuse after excuse from the manager, but something - (whatever it is) has gone drastically wrong.

The weather had a major effect on the players on Saturday, - and at half time I suggested to many fans that the 2nd half will be different as we have the wind behind us.

Apart from Petravicious's miss immediately after half time and Dobbie's speculative 40 yard free kick, - we did not take advantage of the conditions.

The weather became progressively worse as the 2nd half wore on, and we should have peppered the Morton goal at every opportunity.

I'm convinced the referee was thinking about abandoning proceedings at one point, - but when Morton scored against the gale it was game over.

The 6-5 match against Morton came to mind on Saturday afternoon, - a game where both teams took advantage of the conditions, but not alas on February 29th this year, - there was only one team who were interested.

The wind has been well and truly taken out of our sails and that was obvious on Saturday. Something is seriously amiss, and all the positivity in the world will make not one iota of difference.

and thats from a man that always conjures up something positive out of a dire situation ,some kind of action needs taken now ,as its too late to go down the getting players in root the action needs taken on the management side as queens might just get the new manager kick to see this latest crisis through .

Francis and Jardi I know what you mean and its obvious the players are down and the recent performances have been dire. But you know what they say football is a funny old game. I do not understand how the away performance at Ayr has deteriorated in such a short time. I have to be positive for the next games no matter how difficult that is but results can throw up surprises, Hearts v Rangers and Watford v Liverpool at the weekend show this. I do not know what this manager says before a game, motivational it is not. The players are down and the refusal of the manager to accept some of the responsibility for his selections and blames the players does not help. We have a great away support and I pray the players can keep them onside by at least showing
    some passion, but its a big ask

Well said Baw Heid, - and even that sounds like an insult!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)