+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grieg leigh

Grieg leigh

After the positive recent results does anyone know what the progress is with him .
    Great if he was back and that allows Considine to be cover / starter for the injured scotty
    Last edited by redtaz; 02-03-2020 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Useless spelling

I’m sure I read he was due back training this week?
    Not sure how long before he’s available for selection though.
    I’d have thought a couple of weeks at least as he’s been out 3 months or so?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’m sure I read he was due back training this week?
    Not sure how long before he’s available for selection though.
    I’d have thought a couple of weeks at least as he’s been out 3 months or so?
    That will be great timing as only having 4/5 fit defenders is giving me the fear no cover if for example Devlin gets crocked who would fill in then Consi CB Logan Left Back Unfit Hernandez RB

According to the EE he's hoped to be available for selection at Livi on March 21st but inlikely to feature because of the plastic pitch, so more likely the home game against Hearts on Fri April 3rd.

Also looking to get contract talks underway with a view to a permanent move from next season.

19 year old Jack MacKenzie has been added to the squad for tomorrow.

Nah, nah, guys .... it's Derek McInnes' team .... nae shortage o' defenders .... Bruce Anderson, Cerny, McLennan, Kennedy .....