+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Love It!

Love It!

I admire people who say what they think.

Post by "Puddingandpie" on the Express and Star players rating comments thread.

"Just read the following by Garth Crooks, football 'analyst', on the BBC website:
    "Diogo Joto [sic]. Beware Wolves, this is a Manchester United player if ever I saw one."
    Every time this over-excitable simpleton appears on the screen I can almost hear the blunt mechanical parts somewhere in the cavernous recesses of his thick-set cranium straining to produce a thought of discernible merit. Analyse this: The times they are a-changin'. Get with the programme, you dim-witted waste of a licence fee."

Magic!!

Don't sit on the fence man, say what you really think.

I saw the article, United couldn't afford him. Why do he Media men think that the 'reds' have only to ask and everyone will come running?

Re "Why do he Media men think that the 'reds' have only to ask and everyone will come running?"

Perhaps they are stuck in a time warp and still think that the start of the millennium??? When Manure ruled the World??

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)