+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will you give Ryan Williams stick when he comes to the NYS ?

Yes Raggett was way too slow. Turning circle of an oil tanker and slower than woody.
    He may have improved since we had him but we,ve got better CB,s than him

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    No stick from me. No applause either. I thought he was decent for us and would definitely get in our team right now. I appreciate his efforts but he's history and I don't feel the need to applaud every single one of our ex players, a trend that is a bit ridiculous now.
    Totally agree, no booing, no applause. Just another opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Totally agree, no booing, no applause. Just another opponent.
    I'd agree, he was neither a good nor a bad player so not really worthy of applause or angst.
    I never clap opposing players or managers anyway once they've left us as I'm not really interested if they're representing another club

If they come back as a guest or as a media pundit then that's different

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    He wasn't Warney's favourite out of the 4. He was mine. There'll be the usual shouts against him but not stick. Raggett looked slow when he was with us or was that cause he was injured most of the time?
    No Ryan Williams certainly wasn't one of warnies favorites and I'd certainly agree that Raggett was injured most of the time, in fact we had to send him back to Norwich early as he had a season ending injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    No Ryan Williams certainly wasn't one of warnies favorites and I'd certainly agree that Raggett was injured most of the time, in fact we had to send him back to Norwich early as he had a season ending injury.
    Abit like Lamy not one of Warney's boys! Hope nothing happens to Ogbene, he's our only winger good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Raggett - got injured in September, didn't return until early January, then got injured again in late January , season over. Only played 7 games (1 goal)

I'm not giving Williams stick, he might hit me with the f**ker.

I liked Williams, was a good player, could be very skillful and always worked hard. I was sorry to see him leave and think he would have been an asset this season. He certainly was an asset in our last season of promotion from league 1.

As for Raggett, I really thought he'd be immense for us. When we beat Millwall at NYS he was solid in defence and scored the goal that won us the game. But then dropped off somewhat and, as mentioned several times, was unfortunately injured mostly.

Neither will get stick from me, and I'd always like to see decent ex players do well elsewhere, except when they're against us of course!

He’s a laugh is Williams but I won’t be applauding him or giving him stick
    Raggett? Why?
    Jacket had stick

Move on and get behind the current team who actually need us ffs

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Raggett - got injured in September, didn't return until early January, then got injured again in late January , season over. Only played 7 games (1 goal)
    Bloody el Mike, didnt realise raggett only played 7 games for us, and I even remember his goal when we beat Millwall 1-0 at NYS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast