+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and football.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Only you could try and make political capital out of a worldwide health scare, Tricky...but, poverty apart, I’d be interested to know how those who travel ‘incognito’ are more likely to carry the virus than the many thousands who arrive daily and constantly via the potential hotbeds of planes, trains and airports. Still, you make it ‘political’ and blame it all on refugees if it helps you feel better.

Would love to, GP, and we really must do one of these days, but I fear I’m tied up with itineraries and she who must - occasionally - be obeyed on this occasion.

You wash your hands after all those ‘frolics’, ‘Amster.
    What utter poppy cock.
    We were talking about coronavirus and should I/shouldn't i travel.

Countries are starting to instigate risk zones, from/to for travellers.
    Our government is talking of measures of control.

It doesn't matter what you do, when you have free movement through Europe, as well those moving through Europe completely under the radar.
    It makes control impossible, so why shouldn't Maddy travel?
    Those travelling in cognito are hardly going to declare themselves to anyone, if they feeling "unwell" are they? They are moving from places like Iran, where top officials are known to have it and on to and through Italy etc.

Your gullibilty at times astounds me. But then again, "refugees welcome" trumps everything, doesn't it.

‘Poppycock’ indeed. Do behave Tricky.
    Where have I said that MA shouldn’t travel? Answer...I haven’t, I said I’d do exactly the same as him.
    Where have I said ‘refugees welcome’? Answer...I haven’t...I feel truly sorry for people that are forced into such desperate measures and I believe the World needs some joined up compassionate thought, but of course I don’t think the UK should be putting up ‘open house’ welcome signs and have never said so.
    It’s no more about ‘declaring yourself’ than the environments people have been in previously. Coronavirus has no respect for wealth or respectability and those thousands and thousands cramped together on planes, in airports, on trains/public transport and, lest we forget, cruise ships pose a far greater threat, imo, than refugees.

Poppycock. Splendid word.

Sounds like a new way of taking heroin via the Jap's Eye

Only you could try and make political capital out of a worldwide health scare, Tricky...but, poverty apart, I’d be interested to know how those who travel ‘incognito’ are more likely to carry the virus than the many thousands who arrive daily and constantly via the potential hotbeds of planes, trains and airports. Still, you make it ‘political’ and blame it all on refugees if it helps you feel better.

Would love to, GP, and we really must do one of these days, but I fear I’m tied up with itineraries and she who must - occasionally - be obeyed on this occasion.

You wash your hands after all those ‘frolics’, ‘Amster.
    I'm surprised your interested in anything that **** posts. Lets face it he gets his so called facts third or fourth hand mostly from tineternet where if its stated the day and date you'd want to check it first before treating it as anything other than the purile hogwash it generally is!

Of course those arseholes of a similar persuasion to TTR have been both physically and verbally abusing people of asian and chinese origin in places around the country, on the basis they might have the virus. Still what can you do with such vile thick ****s who disseminate such rubbish or display such ignorant attitudes?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Poppycock. Splendid word.

Sounds like a new way of taking heroin via the Jap's Eye
    Surely more like sticking a flower somehwere in a "romantic" gesture? Poppy and heroin are very different!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I'm surprised your interested in anything that **** posts. Lets face it he gets his so called facts third or fourth hand mostly from tineternet where if its stated the day and date you'd want to check it first before treating it as anything other than the purile hogwash it generally is!

Of course those arseholes of a similar persuasion to TTR have been both physically and verbally abusing people of asian and chinese origin in places around the country, on the basis they might have the virus. Still what can you do with such vile thick ****s who disseminate such rubbish or display such ignorant attitudes?
    He's back. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor blessed one.
    Rats is back, so find some forgiveness get on that plane(virus free) and make up in that bed sit.
    It was only a dog, you miserable *******.

Monte Carlo won't suit you. Most folks there are happy/communicable/pleasant and not got a butt plug stuck up their ass.

ps - if folks are abusing Asians around the country, where would you get such information?
    Are you omnipresent?

Being a narcissist is one thing, but seeing yourself as a deity?
    What a ****er, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Rats is back, so find some forgiveness get on that plane(virus free) and make up in that bed sit.

Monte Carlo won't suit you. Most folks there are happy/communicable/pleasant and not got a butt plug stuck up their ass.

ps - if folks are abusing Asians around the country, where would you get such information?
    Are you omnipresent?

What a ****er, lol
    Try the BBC and the responsible press, Tricky. There are a number of reports of nasty attacks on people of Chinese and Asian appearance perpetrated by idiots saying such things as ‘we don’t want your Coronavirus in our country’.
    Same mentality as the minority of idiots who abused people of immigrant appearance in the wake of the Referendum.
    Just coincidence I suppose that you started spouting a similar line this morning...but then if it isn't in the Express I doubt you’ll believe it.

Try the BBC and the responsible press, Tricky. There are a number of reports of nasty attacks on people of Chinese and Asian appearance perpetrated by idiots saying such things as ‘we don’t want your Coronavirus in our country’.
    Same mentality as the minority of idiots who abused people of immigrant appearance in the wake of the Referendum.
    Just coincidence I suppose that you started spouting a similar line this morning...but then if it isn't in the Express I doubt you’ll believe it.
    RA best ignore, he/she/it isn't capable of rational intelligent thought so its pointless debating anything and lets face it, their opinion doesn't matter. Leave he/she/it to its pointless little life. it seems happy in its make believe world and generally those that spout crap on forums don't venture much outside into the real world in case their illusions are shattered.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

Are you omnipresent?

What a ****er, lol
    Yes I think ****er describes you succinctly!

You missed the sarcasm RA.
    I was wondering where Swalefool could possibly get all his/her/its information from?
    Surely not the media/internet/press/social media?
    He must have witnessed it first hand as he is always right and wouldn't trust information come from anywhere but his/her/its own eyes and ears.

As for your rise in migrant/hate crime etc.
    Whilst I submit some has happened, even the police point out, that all it takes is a phone call and the "crime" isn't even investigated. It is logged and added to the figures. FACT.

But I love the Express line. I don't care what news source something comes from. If it is a live interview/direct quote it is irrelevent. But I suppose an educated man like yourself, lives and dies by the Guardian and its ilk?
    Though the Guardian has a very good habit of ignoring what it doesn't like to talk about, pretty much the same as the Mirror, when the Labour party ****s up.
    Then again, dildo's like Owen Jones being a columnist says it all really.
    But whilst you raise a very good point about the press. Who can you really trust, even the police?

Perhaps you'd like to discuss the Muslim grooming gangs, hushed up by the press/police government so as not to upset anyone?
    Or even the German state, who tried to hide the mass *** attacks in Cologne and other cities.
    That only got out because of the "internet", you know that thing that Swale ridicules for correct information.

You 2 should move in together. You have your tiffs, but you're both cut from the same leather patched cloth.

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)