+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Quick to react or respond

Quick to react or respond

Seems the club can respond when things are said negatively about them. When it comes to responding to fans i.e the numerous fakeovers that fans want answers to they are met with a wall of silence. Taking the fans for granted and treating them like mugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Seems the club can respond when things are said negatively about them. When it comes to responding to fans i.e the numerous fakeovers that fans want answers to they are met with a wall of silence. Taking the fans for granted and treating them like mugs.
    Those that still go are mugs. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Those that still go are mugs. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
    Not to worry though, if by miracle the club gets enough points to stay up then Ashley will do another Sky interview and tell everyone he has made mistakes and will do things differently AGAIN.

I see Ashley was signing 'kin autographs out side the stadium last night, who the fu(k would want his signature FFS. No accounting for taste I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    I see Ashley was signing 'kin autographs out side the stadium last night, who the fu(k would want his signature FFS. No accounting for taste I suppose.
    haha maybe they are practicing forging his signature for the next transfer window

or even better - the next offer to buy the club !

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    the club didnt respond
    the manager did

the club dont let it out about possible takeovers

hence why they cant respond
    if they dont know what has been said who is saying it or where the story originates from

like most things with ash
    if its in the press before he announces it it wont be happening

remeber when there was speculation over certain transfers
    and we all said untill the player is on the field holding a shirt we wont believe it
    try that with regards to a takeover

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    or even better - the next offer to buy the club !
    If only. He loves playing games. Playing with the fans. Making out nobody will know until a deal is done. Well how did this come about Mike, you blame everyone else when it leaks in the press but it's okay for you to do so.

https://news.sky.com/story/mike-ashl...e-utd-11571007

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)