+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cup Semi Final

The Cup Semi Final

I don't care whether we finish 3rd 4th or 5th in the league The only game that matters between now and the end of the season is the Semi Final against Celtic. I think Deeko should be using the remaining games to find his best team, play them consistently injuries permitting in a regular formation that everyone is comfortable with from now until the Celtic game There is not a hope that he will do this as he is more likely to play 4231 until Hampden then change to 352 for the game with a change in personnel and a system that nobody is comfortable with. His record in semis and finals is appalling and I doubt if this will change next month which is why I think he will be gone by the summer

It's the Sunday...at 3pm! F*****g hell, SFA see sense shocker...

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    It's the Sunday...at 3pm! F*****g hell, SFA see sense shocker...
    You give the SFA far too much credit. That's what Premier Sports will have wanted - no more, no less.

I'm also sure the Hearts & Hibs fans fully endorse that sentiment...

Surely a chance of this being played behind closed doors now or postponed the way things are going.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Surely a chance of this being played behind closed doors now or postponed the way things are going.
    Yeah, I can see all football in Europe being stopped by the end of March

Those charlatans are still going ahead tomorrow and Sunday. Stupid chunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Those charlatans are still going ahead tomorrow and Sunday. Stupid chunts.
    There is absolutely no way the SFA would ever make “their showpiece” game behind closed doors. There is a big chance by middle of next week things might change.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    There is absolutely no way the SFA would ever make “their showpiece” game behind closed doors. There is a big chance by middle of next week things might change.
    It's not up to the SFA, they will have to do whatever the government tells them to.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    I think this weekend will be the last games played with fans present,closed doors after that or even cancelling games full stop

It’s all a load of b0llocks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast