+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs Match Thread and Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol, reading back this match thread, what a ducking laugh.
    You guys should try and get along to the game sometime.
    Very quiet now.

The fact that guys dont go to games anymore should tell you something about the utter sh1te Mcinnes serves up.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    The fact that guys dont go to games anymore should tell you something about the utter sh1te Mcinnes serves up.
    It was a good game to be at today.

Going out of habit when the product is terrible sends them the signal that they can continue to serve up the same old turgid rubbish no matter what. Huge spaces in the stands says otherwise.

Some games will be ok but that is far from the normal under our current manager.

There has definitely been more excitement and action in recent games... coinciding with McInnes coming under pressure, and also coinciding with Cosgrove being dropped and slightly less of the hoofball tactics.

Today's game was quite good to watch, and some of the recent matches have been fairly exciting. Unfortunately the main reason for that has been that we've gone behind and then had to come back. I imagine if we'd taken the lead in these games, things might have reverted to the bore-fest tactics of earlier in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Going out of habit when the product is terrible sends them the signal that they can continue to serve up the same old turgid rubbish no matter what. Huge spaces in the stands says otherwise.

Some games will be ok but that is far from the normal under our current manager.
    Nae true.
    I buy my season ticket and go to support the team every game.
    If it’s a poor performance, I make my feelings known after the game.
    There’s still plenty of support for the team in the stands

Lewis Ferguson was immense. He was all over hun boy Whittaker. hun boy Whittaker was always going to sent off.

A good day. A bit bizarre of a team line up, but hey ho. 3 points ��

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Can't remember the last time we really took advantage of the opposition going down to 10 men. Good to see.

McGinn, Kennedy, Ferguson and McGeouch have all done well today IMO.
    Have to agree with you there.

I’ve been winding up bogbrush head about Kennedy but he is actually starting to grow on me,put in some dangerous crosses.

McGeouch had his best game so far,probably up for it being his former team.

Ojo starting to look good,Ferguson looks like he is getting better the more he plays.

McGinn is still our most creative player,getting on a bit now though so we need to be looking for a replacement soonish.

Im jealous if you where there today ! sounded and looked like from pictures good comeback

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Have to agree with you there.

I’ve been winding up bogbrush head about Kennedy but he is actually starting to grow on me,put in some dangerous crosses.

McGeouch had his best game so far,probably up for it being his former team.

Ojo starting to look good,Ferguson looks like he is getting better the more he plays.

McGinn is still our most creative player,getting on a bit now though so we need to be looking for a replacement soonish.
    Thats my only worry Someone going to buy Ferguson in the summer

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast