+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: I rest my case....

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Fair enough. Sometimes comes over as just moaning for the sake of it considering the position our team actually sits.
    I dunno like, the past few months have been woeful regardless of league position, total anticlimax from where we were before Christmas 😭

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Can understand why the Fundee posters call you Shedkarse!

Anyway...we’re getting away with murder at the moment, because while we’re sh!te, our competitors are even sh!tier, but that won’t happen in the SPL, so the false security will bite us big style, but as you continually post, all is good, sigh!!
    Really? Hard to say anymore than that other than do you sit in the GFL? and what age are you? No offence but you come across as being elderly. The sort of person that sits in wait for the postman to give him or her grief. You know moan moan fkn moan.

Really? Hard to say anymore than that other than do you sit in the GFL? and what age are you? No offence but you come across as being elderly. The sort of person that sits in wait for the postman to give him or her grief. You know moan moan fkn moan.
    So, you are happy with today’s game?
    After two back to back (terrible) performances, most fans were hoping for a reaction, but we got nothing, but yet another inept performance, which had others capitalised on, would’ve saw our lead cut further, yet you think I’m moaning for the sake of moaning? Good ane!

P.S. Roll on next season, when the streetwise Hamilton and St. Mirren, who are far better than the Partick, Alloa and Arbroath of this world, pump the sh!tey team we are regularly watching!!
    Last edited by ballumbie_arab; 07-03-2020 at 09:05 PM.

After two back to back (terrible) performances, most fans were hoping for a reaction, but we got nothing, but yet another inept performance, which had others capitalised on, would’ve saw our lead cut further, yet you think I’m moaning for the sake of moaning? Good ane!

P.S. Roll on next season, when the streetwise Hamilton and St. Mirren, who are far better than the Partick, Alloa and Arbroath of this world, pump the sh!tey team we are regularly watching!!
    You do like a fkn moan though.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    You do like a fkn moan though.
    😉

Good ane comment Puts you in the 40 something plus bracket. Think it was agreed by all 3 years back that this is a pish league with no decent futba to behold. As long as WE (WE mind) win this or even get out of this nightmare league then its job done. Totally understand STH or patg folks getting pissed off at not getting entertained on whats on show sometimes but futba isna the music industry nor is it the theatre or film industry. You get whats served up and thats that. If your (our) team winning the league is not entertaining enough then.....?

Arabfest

what’s his age got to do wi anything 💁🏼*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    what’s his age got to do wi anything 💁🏼*♂️
    Aulder people moan more than people my age

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    How many pens as Benji not saved now? has to be in the 20's surely?
    Can’t believe Benji didn’t save it. At least he’s maintained his 100% record of never having saved a penalty for us. Pretty impressive for someone around 6’ 5” tall.

Good ane comment Puts you in the 40 something plus bracket. Think it was agreed by all 3 years back that this is a pish league with no decent futba to behold. As long as WE (WE mind) win this or even get out of this nightmare league then its job done. Totally understand STH or patg folks getting pissed off at not getting entertained on whats on show sometimes but futba isna the music industry nor is it the theatre or film industry. You get whats served up and thats that. If your (our) team winning the league is not entertaining enough then.....?

Arabfest
    D!ck

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)