Treat your loved ones to a Track Days Experience voucher for when the lockdown ends!

Thread: Turnbull for Friday?

Turnbull for Friday?

Thoughts??

Think this might be a game he shouldn’t start for his own well-being as I think the Dons will adopt a very physical approach to the game. They will not stand on ceremony no matter who they are up against and for Turnbull’s long term recovery and fitness IMO it would be better for him to come on as a sub late on.

Quote Originally Posted by texaco cup View Post
    Think this might be a game he shouldn’t start for his own well-being as I think the Dons will adopt a very physical approach to the game. They will not stand on ceremony no matter who they are up against and for Turnbull’s long term recovery and fitness IMO it would be better for him to come on as a sub late on.
    Mmm ... hadn't looked at things that way now you mention it. And Robbo stated earlier this week he won't rush him back. So, if Campbell recovers, DT on the bench would seem sensible. AC really needed Friday though. Fingers x'd.

No. Not against a shower of hammer throwers....

Quote Originally Posted by texaco cup View Post
    Yes, very true. Remember too that we might be in a struggle with Aberdeen for 3rd place for several weeks and they may want to leave their mark on our squad.

Absolutely not...Donnelly back in if Campbell not fit.