Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
I do agree with this to an extent... or at least where people believe we need wholesale changes when truth is different players would excel at different levels. For example whilst I am one of Pawletts biggest critics on here I do think he would be better up a level where we can hit teams on the break and he can drive with the ball (assuming he could get confidence back as well). He really struggles at the moment with a lack of confidence and defences sitting deep and is pretty much ran out the park when he does manage to run with it as hes making runs from the opposition edge of box instead of the middle of the pitch.

Where there is concern for me next season is with the manager and the way he handles personnel for the starting 11. He clearly has players he wants to play regardless of form or the way the opposition will play and that for me is worrying.... ie can you imagine Connolly at Park Head, he would be a red card waiting to happen and RN would play him even though he may have calmer options.
Think thats a wee bit harsh on Connelly, he has only been sent off once in his career (at Crawley Town), which includes 2 seasons at Kilmarnock.