so we can all reflect on the great team performance yesterday and i think we should celbrate a few things

1 steve has proved he is more than a capable manager who given time can change things and come up with formations when he has to

2 Gayle ,didnt score but most his efforts made the goalie work and make saves .he was a threat and had to be dealt with by their defenders ,leaving others room

3 the back 5 ,whilst we havent been scoring ,we havent looked like getting walloped and are keeping clean sheets whilst also having an attacking threat

4 substitutions ,some blamed the WBA come back on poor substitutions bt steve ,truth is the players turned of and thats not his fault.yet yesterday he made 3 subs and that changed the game our way .well done steve
5 the players kept going after missing the penalty which shows me they are up for the fight
6 it didnt look at all as though steve had lost the changing room in fact that it was a united dressing room

7 steve and the team get a standing ovation after the game which tells me the fans who go to games are behind him and the team

8 there is no way we are going down ,despite not having a prolific striker this so called chimpo team are far to good to go down both on the pitch and the manager

9 we will loose next week ,we always do when i take me daughetr

10 toon toon