+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: If you think the league is won....

The fact there's numerous guys on this thread who don't think the league is won, yet are advocating the playing of youngsters, says it all really.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    The fact there's numerous guys on this thread who don't think the league is won, yet are advocating the playing of youngsters, says it all really.
    In reality, I don’t think it means whole sale introductions of untried players. Appere has played a large part of the season anyway, Glass has had a few outings (admittedly mostly from the bench), so it’s really about whether you give Mochrie an opportunity from the start.

For me it's absolutely about Appere and Glass. They are currently bit part players who aren't getting time to make any kind of proper impact. Appere was outstanding before Pawlett sucked the gaffers toaby and took his place in the team. Get them on from the start and let's see what they can do.

Why on earth would you have Reynolds in over Connelly?

That was for "utd4me" lineup.

I pressed the wrong button lol

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    i would too being honest, i feel him and Watson are our best pairing

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    Reynolds and Watson were part of our excellent run before Christmas. They played 10 times together and conceded 4 goals, keeping 6 clean sheets.

Connelly has since came in and we've conceded 10 goals in our last 9 games and kept only 2 clean sheets.

They were a good partnership which was broken up for no apparent reason. Our form has dipped since and defensively we haven't been as good. Coincidence? I'll let you decide.

Reynolds and Watson were part of our excellent run before Christmas. They played 10 times together and conceded 4 goals, keeping 6 clean sheets.

Connelly has since came in and we've conceded 10 goals in our last 9 games and kept only 2 clean sheets.

They were a good partnership which was broken up for no apparent reason. Our form has dipped since and defensively we haven't been as good. Coincidence? I'll let you decide.
    correct!

Spot on sir

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    correct!
    And is the reason I'd have him in front of Connolly.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)