+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: If you think the league is won....

The whole Island here is in total solution with no inward or outward travel and government decrees closing businesses until 30April at the soonest.

If a governments going to control it then it either has to be in total or not at all, a half hearted approach will allow it to linger.

Due to fly to Paphos mid May but no way is that going to happen now. Fully appreciate the clear, decisive action taken by the government of the Republic of Cyprus. Look after yourself.
    [removed]
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 17-03-2020 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Provocative.

UEFA will make current leaders champions if leagues can not be concluded.

https://en.as.com/en/2020/03/16/foot...dEoJJoKtUqM3WM

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    No seen any of that G, as i say i've been hame since Saturday and yet to see a change apart fae the games being off
    My partner works at one of the biggest practices in the city,they were locking patients out yesterday and had their biggest number of phone calls in history.I will give you a flavour,"My cat has been poorly for two days i think she has the virus.".

Quote Originally Posted by swanny14 View Post
    Better be careful. Talking too much sense there.
    Eh, where?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I've been using this the past 10 days or so, https://infographics.channelnewsasia...id-19/map.html

Although numbers are rising they're not, IMO something to get worked up about and buy every bog roll this side of Tayside.

Italy has alot of focus but for a population of 60 million only 24,000 have contracted it and 1800 died. Thats no bad out of 60 million people. Sorry if i dont seem overly concerned...
    Sorry mate but i think that is a post you may regret in the future,,i have regretted a few mate but not over life and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    UEFA will make current leaders champions if leagues can not be concluded.

https://en.as.com/en/2020/03/16/foot...dEoJJoKtUqM3WM
    Just the thing ive been looking for!

So 66 million in this country, 22000(?) tested 1950 cases(no new cases yesterday?), sadly 71 deaths but thankfully, 19 recovered.

I hear the expert on the BBC saying he thinks the true figure of cases is sitting at an estimated 55000, but what if we have all had it at some point over the last 6 months?

As someone who has lost relatives recently, i am still happy to take my chances based on the figures above, and i aint no betting man!

There were new cases yesterday but the site i look at worldometer has for some reason blank boxes that had figures in them earlier.Its saying no new cases in Italy but last night they had hundreds in Italy's box.

How can we trust figures when ( here anyway) its only the hospitalised that get tested? Is there a poll?

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    How can we trust figures when ( here anyway) its only the hospitalised that get tested? Is there a poll?
    Correct,there were over 400 KNOWN new cases yesterday.We will probably never get the true figures not because of a cover up its just that the best minds in the country do not know what they are.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)