+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: If you think the league is won....

If as looks likely no football will be played here is what i think will happen in our top 2 leagues.Celtic will be crowned champions and so will United,ICT will be promoted along with us and there will be no relegation.The following season the bottom 3 will go straight down and 4th bottom will go into the play off against the Championship team.

I think that's probably the best scenario for all involved. Whether it happens is another thing, our governing body are not renowned for doing what's best for all concerned. Let's just hope that all Arabs everywhere are fit and able to watch next season come what may!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    If as looks likely no football will be played here is what i think will happen in our top 2 leagues.Celtic will be crowned champions and so will United,ICT will be promoted along with us and there will be no relegation.The following season the bottom 3 will go straight down and 4th bottom will go into the play off against the Championship team.
    Possibly, but ICT directors were meeting today with regards putting the club into administration, so they may not even get that far. Dire stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Possibly, but ICT directors were meeting today with regards putting the club into administration, so they may not even get that far. Dire stuff.
    Well in that case the Dees will come up again by deefault.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Read in one of many articles i covered today that one team in lower league England, suggests that going into administration is the best way for clubs to go as its there to help clubs out???? WTF? So just ripp everybody aff and move on? No fkn morals whatsoever. I think ICT had this problem earlier so its just tipped the scales so to speak. Welcome to football in 2020.

The Guardian Newspaper has got a hold of a leaked document from NHS England and the worst case scenario is covid 19 may last for a year and put 8 million people in hospital.This being the case i think its unlikely this season will finish or next season will even start in 2020.
    I really hope this is not the case but its alarming news,the only thing i can see saving the world as we knew it is a vaccine and we need it as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The Guardian Newspaper has got a hold of a leaked document from NHS England and the worst case scenario is covid 19 may last for a year and put 8 million people in hospital.This being the case i think its unlikely this season will finish or next season will even start in 2020.
    I really hope this is not the case but its alarming news,the only thing i can see saving the world as we knew it is a vaccine and we need it as soon as possible.
    Get Dustin Hoffman out of retirement pronto.

I think they may well just call it a void season and restart with the solvent sides in 2020-21 with us in the champ and Hearts in prem.

SFA have always bee orientated in the following ways.

1. Twin cheeks.
    2. Money
    3. Absolute self interest
    4. The best freebie
    5. Maybe whats right.

Had a wee look on follow follow and needless to say they are all obsessed about pushing for the season to be declared null and void.

There are likely only two teams out of 12 in the Premier League who will be pushing for null and void, namely The Rangers and Hearts. Possibly Hibs for a top 6 place. But otherwise we would be looking at a 10-2 or 9-3 vote against such action. In an ideal world the remaining matches get played, behind closed doors if needs but if as looks likely this week a formal halt is called to the season, it cannot be written off as if it never happened. Our Club need to be all over this and applying the pressure even as we speak.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)