+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Are You Worried ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Health minister also 60 odd years old and has survived.
    She must ev edda good Adult Social Care package.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    She must ev edda good Adult Social Care package.
    You don't reckon she's a plant to try and calm hysteria?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    You don't reckon she's a plant to try and calm hysteria?
    Could well be.

Only a hunch but I would suggest people of her status/power/wealth will receive a significant upgrade in care to the average Joe who rings 111 and gets told to stop at ooam.

Thull be a few hundred BFC fans travelling darn to that London on Setdi and that's a reyt mucky oyle wi the Tube and people from all o'er oyle mixing close together. Am telling thi nar, the'll be coming back full a germs and spreading it rarnd Tarn.
    Not me this time SB, I'm sick of goin white city to watch us get nawt. We nivver get Bob all darn there, well up there for me but na, I'm swerving this one.

Massive escalation of the virus across the world and preventative measures brought in by governments on a scale only seen in wartime .

Airlines and the tourist industry look set to collapse with the loss of thousands of jobs .

I think what we are seeing in Spain , France and Italy will arrive here shortly .

Whether our government is handling this well is yet to be decided .

The herd immunity plan has its supporters and critics amongst the medical fraternity so who knows how it will go .

Keep healthy everyone .

Owd fooak (ovva 70) like me are gooina be teld to stop at ooam in isolation fo four months.

Adult Social Care Home Visitors (huge staff shortages/vacancies) will evvto shart through letterboxes.

But keep calm cos Boris is to make a Churchillian style history making speech telling us all to summon up the Blitz/ Wartime spirit. I'm expecting a Senior Royal (Prince Andrew ?) to come amongst us in Sowerby Bridge to raise spirits like the good old Queen Mum (God Bless Her) did in the East End during the War.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 15-03-2020 at 11:21 AM.

Owd fooak (ovva 70) like me are gooina be teld to stop at ooam in isolation fo four months.

Adult Social Care Home Visitors (huge staff shortages/vacancies) will evvto shart through letterboxes.

But keep calm cos Boris is to make a Churchillian style history making speech telling us all to summon up the Blitz/ Wartime spirit. I'm expecting a Senior Royal (Prince Andrew ?) to come amongst us in Sowerby Bridge to raise spirits like the good old Queen Mum (God Bless Her) did in the East End during the War.
    Keep safe mi owd and everyone of a certain age or have underlying medical issues .

I know we all like to think we are indestructible but we aren't and the more I read about this thing I think it needs to be respected .

Whilst I don't wish to alarm anyone I think it maybe worthwhile for posters to read the link and let's not take this thing with a pinch of salt .

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/not...herlands-under

Son and Daughter in law both self isolating. Both have symptoms. Feel so helpless this morning, coughing that much he couldn’t speak, really hard waiting for that first text in a morning.......A week since I was at their house.

Fecking feels real now!

Im still not worried about this (or at least Im trying not to worry about it), and Im telling myself it will all blow over and disappear within the next few months!.

But going back to where and how and why it started in the first place, shouldnt some people be made accountable for it all, what happens to them eh ?.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast