+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: v Leicester

Really poor. The defence is a shambles especially at set pieces. Inexplicable when you consider Dean and JT were both defenders.

That said, and to put it into perspective, even more devastating is the news about Sid today. We’ve been poor before and will be poor again. If we go down then so be it. Until we have a team capable of competing in the Prem I don’t mind being in the Championship.

'I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts!

I'm probably turning into a paranoid grizzly ******* but I'd swear at times it looked like we deliberately threw the game. In what speed filled fantasy world did Reinar think he could get to that??? I'm utterly deflated.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    I'm probably turning into a paranoid grizzly ******* but I'd swear at times it looked like we deliberately threw the game. In what speed filled fantasy world did Reinar think he could get to that??? I'm utterly deflated.
    Oz

Smiths defensive philosophy appears to be based on a concept of Marco Bielsa’s where he instructs his team not to defend thus allowing the opposition to walk the ball into an unguarded net

Is Smith actually turning into Steve Bruce? He is making the same mistakes: chopping and changing the team, does not know his best team or formation and yet we are coming to the end of the season!
    A performance like last nights v Chelsea and the Vegetables will be out, thats if the supermarkets have any cabages left due to panic buying over the virus!
    Why have we lost our way, why do we look so amatuerish, why are our players not anle to pass a ball 5 yards, why do we have to continually suffer pi55 takes at work or on social media, why should we the fans take the brunt. What are the players doing about this??
    WTF are the owners doing about this!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)