+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: 'cancellation'

When it all gets sorted they reckon it will take teams up to five weeks to get back to full fitness..

Bloody good article and a really sensible suggestion ( and this from a non-League chairman, maybe the PL and others should take note!).

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...ds-wba-4001691

Sounds like a workable plan to me

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Sounds like a workable plan to me
    Above all, fair (of course as a Leeds fan , given where we are, I'd say that, but its genuinely hard to find fault with, even from a neutral standpoint)

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Above all, fair (of course as a Leeds fan , given where we are, I'd say that, but its genuinely hard to find fault with, even from a neutral standpoint)
    It definitely looks like a workable plan - although perhaps not if you're a Brentford or Forest fan, for instance.

I still think we should just play it until it's done, even if it puts back next season for a couple of months.

So we have PL clubs putting non-playing staff on "furlough" and applying for government aid, yet PL footballers on tens of thousands a week are being paid in full.

GREEDY, PARASITIC, DISGUSTING, SELF-OBSESSED, NARCISSITIC, DISGRACEFUL EXAMPLES OF ALL THAT IS WORST IN HUMAN NATURE. YOU WONT READ THIS, BUT BY ALL THAT IS GOOD, I WISH YOU WOULD, AND DO THE RIGHT THING!!!

And congratulations to Leeds United players who have at least deferred their wages, let's see if the greedy b4st4rds in the PL have the spine to do likewise.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)