+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T FAO Kempo

Can’t believe that people are still having a pop at Kempo, when he’s not here to defend himself

...bad form

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Can’t believe that people are still having a pop at Kempo, when he’s not here to defend himself

...bad form
    You really believe he's not around?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I'm not sure that no-one believing he's a real doctor qualifies as a medical problem.
    Ha ha ha ha ha brilliant!

...bad form
    Well, he always appreciated bit of light-hearted fun...

...bad form
    So how was he going to answer the questions you put to him when you started this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    So how was he going to answer the questions you put to him when you started this thread?
    I’d hoped he would log in and reply, I didn’t anticipate so much angst. The fact that he hasn’t replied doesn’t pre-requisite that abuse should follow and he should reply.

Strange statement to make. You do realise that you are talking about somebody who has been banned several times for various reasons , including abusing/threatening others? ... which you are choosing to ignore - only you know why
    Last edited by mikemiller; 13-03-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Strange statement to make. You do realise that you are talking about somebody who has been banned several times for various reasons , including abusing/threatening others? ... which you are choosing to ignore - only you know why
    Mike, I know Kempo has previously posted about shares, hence the thread title, I know he’s made fleeting visits to the site recently and hoped he would give his opinion.

I know he’s not number one on you Xmas card list, but I don’t remember him threatening anyone although I stand to be corrected

This site is diminished without kempo. He's a knob, but so am I and 97% of posters.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    This site is diminished without kempo. He's a knob, but so am I and 97% of posters.
    Amen...although I’d go 100%

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast