+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T FAO Kempo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T FAO Kempo

Hope you and Mrs K are both well (especially given the amount of cruises you take)

Have you been hammered like I have on the markets and what’s your plan? I’m holding and going back in after more drops. The only shinning light today was Greggs which bucked the trend

What’s your thoughts?

Hopefully he is quarantined on the Bridlington Belle

Share tips - Sell "Princess Cruises", buy "Anti-virals".
    Buy a sandwich and a coffee from Greggs to help stabilise the stockmarket
    Last edited by mikemiller; 10-03-2020 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Hope you and Mrs K are both well (especially given the amount of cruises you take)

Have you been hammered like I have on the markets and what’s your plan? I’m holding and going back in after more drops. The only shinning light today was Greggs which bucked the trend

What’s your thoughts?
    Have you been playing the percentages gm? That would explain why you've taken a hammering?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Have you been playing the percentages gm? That would explain why you've taken a hammering?
    I’m long term Patty, although I may jump in if the markets drop another 10%

Rightmoves took a beating keep away everyone

I’m long term Patty, although I may jump in if the markets drop another 10%

Rightmoves took a beating keep away everyone
    10% - that's nearly two thirds right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    10% - that's nearly two thirds right?
    Lol....will you be my accountant?

Lol....will you be my accountant?
    I'll definitely caddy for you when I get back there gm_gm. Standard rates of course on any winnings of 10% (50p in the pound)

What’s your thoughts?
    He's investing heavily in underpants - to be worn over the head due to the scarcity of facemasks

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Many years ago me and a few friends used to hang around the outskirts of Abdy (Wath) G.C. and collect balls as they got sliced/hooked OOB. Sat on the fence one evening we sarcastically cheered when a man holed a put for an 8 on a par 3 after putting 2 tee shots over the fence. He walked over to us, we thought to give us a *******ing for being cheeky, but he said if we wanted something better to do with our time to be at the clubhouse at 1pm on Saturday and we could caddy for him and his partner in a competition. We duly turned up and caddied for 18 holes to be given the princely sum of 50p each for our 4 hours 'work'. That lesson helped me make at least one career choice that day
    Lol. Notice Danny Willetts got his mate Ash the club pro at Hickleton looping for him this week at Sawgrass. Hope he negotiated a better fee.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast