+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rattea

Rattea

For all you conspiracy theorists out there. As far as I’m concerned, Rattea IS Rattea. Apart from traits from days of old (poor syntax and grammar, dislike of Swale) there are also tools available to me as mod which show a line between the R of ‘back then’ and now. As for it being me using a hacked account, gimme a break I understand better than anyone how these php boards work and could have caused havoc at any time (Ghost accounts etc) since being a mod,but haven’t, why would I do so with Rattea. No, I’m afraid the Ratster is back...

i welcome the Ratt back.
    Things will get interesting again.
    Come on Ratty, do your worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    For all you conspiracy theorists out there. As far as I’m concerned, Rattea IS Rattea. Apart from traits from days of old (poor syntax and grammar, dislike of Swale) there are also tools available to me as mod which show a line between the R of ‘back then’ and now. As for it being me using a hacked account, gimme a break I understand better than anyone how these php boards work and could have caused havoc at any time (Ghost accounts etc) since being a mod,but haven’t, why would I do so with Rattea. No, I’m afraid the Ratster is back...
    Fake News!!! Swale has told us it's not Rattea so it can't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Fake News!!! Swale has told us it's not Rattea so it can't be.
    If you believe its Rat then fine. However me thinks the Mod doth protest too much and for me its a hacked account, it aint the rat I knew and loved, many clues in his supposed posts which show this, but hey some still believe Brexit will make Britain great again! Who am I to argue against such visionaries?

I stand with Swale, the bloke is never wrong, my little mind should just accept he is right, it ain't the real Rattea

I'm not buying it either it's a sad and cheap attempt by the mods to get the post count up and into double figures for the week..... How sad!

If it were the eat he'd have offered to meet faildale already, name a place, and tell them C U Next Tuesday 😳

This is all Chinese to me

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    i welcome the Ratt back.
    Things will get interesting again.
    Come on Ratty, do your worst.
    Is the above what you meant by ‘things will get interesting again’?
    Really?

If Rats is back that’s fine...who cares one way or the other, but let’s not pretend - opening comment apart - that this thread is anything but bollux.

Now...I ask again...where’s mista? He actually is missed.

Do you mean missed-a?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Is the above what you meant by ‘things will get interesting again’?
    Really?

If Rats is back that’s fine...who cares one way or the other, but let’s not pretend - opening comment apart - that this thread is anything but bollux.

Now...I ask again...where’s mista? He actually is missed.
    Of course they've got interesting, he's got you dancing already.
    Faildale has gone into orbit, stuck 2 pencils up his nose and his underpants on his head going "wibble". Roughly translating to, "I am always right, **** em, **** em all"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)