+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Share Prices

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Is it a hobby Terry or are you into it. I have a Manc mate over here who had to sell his house last year, he made money at the start but got into big trouble.
    Just a bit of a hobby now mate I used to be heavily involved in the past though but just like any form of gambling it can become addictive.

buy shres in a funeral company

the way everyone is going on it looks like they will be the only ones working

Just for the record I hate uncaring capitalism - which is most of it - making money out of this disaster/tragedy/accident waiting to happen is not clever - it says more about you as a person!

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    Just for the record I hate uncaring capitalism - which is most of it - making money out of this disaster/tragedy/accident waiting to happen is not clever - it says more about you as a person!
    You could put money on Fatty siphoning as much money as he can to purchase shares at rock bottom prices as he is a leech on society

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    You could put money on Fatty siphoning as much money as he can to purchase shares at rock bottom prices as he is a leech on society
    Yep would not surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    buy shres in a funeral company

the way everyone is going on it looks like they will be the only ones working
    I assume you're trying to make a joke but it doesn't really read as funny.

I see that ****e Direct price has gone down by 10% over last few days, wiping off £220 million of value of company.

jammy fatty doesnt value his company
    the stockmarket does

it will bounce back again

like i have said he will be buying up loads of shares with the cheep money currently available due to the virus etc

and then sit and wait

this is the time when people make their money

If some are making then at the same time some are losing

you only loose if you have to sell
    it is a buyers market
    fatty doesnt need to sell so he isnt loosing
    he will be making i would presume

with the interest rat sliding to nearly 05 you are better of using capital to buy

when they tstart to go up even a small percentage you will earn more than if you had it in a bank or even an isa

i spent nearly 19500 on shares last week
    pointless having it in the bank
    buy land as the saying goes they aint making it anymore
    shares when at a low
    and houses in an area designated for economic or eductional growth

sell when you need capital or an offer to good to be true comes along

About time Ashley had an offer "too good to be true"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)