+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Share Prices

Share Prices

With the Coronavirus outbreak share prices around the world are plummeting. Seems the obese ones Fraser Group shares are doing the same. Hope they plummet further and further.

so ae everyones pension plots
    if he is cash rich im sure he will be buying loads
    just like i am

buy at the bottom sell before they peak

people make millions in a slump like this

when you lose you only looose if you are selling

or have to sell
    im sure he doesnt need to and im sure he doesnt need to raise cash by selling shares

ones thing for sure
    hell have more than you or me

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    With the Coronavirus outbreak share prices around the world are plummeting. Seems the obese ones Fraser Group shares are doing the same. Hope they plummet further and further.
    They usually advise at times like this to buy gold but this time they are saying the reverse ?

buy shares

they will go back up

for sure

its currently like buying a five pound note for 3 pounds because someone thought the person who hadit had the virus
    when its found out he hasnt sell it for 4.50

someone will buy it as they will be making a profit

last time it was like this was the two days beofre the eu referendum

make money

im sure ash and his advisors will be

thereason they say dont buy gold os because the bounce in shares will be higher

my tips
    intel

booking holdings always produces good figures people not going abroad or changing destinations or staying here will keep it busy

easy jet
    will be a slow burn but with companies going under and people will want to get away when all this virus is gone it s air fares wont be spo pressured

i have just invested nearly 5k in a 5g related buisness
    same people i invested bit coin with

you wont loose on shares at the moment this is a temporary time to make money blip
    you just have to sell at the right time
    Last edited by pboromag; 12-03-2020 at 06:07 PM.

UK Gilts went negative for the first time in their history but they have been in decline since 1980

Shyte Direct dropped 14% today but it doesn’t make any difference with shares unless your selling. Fatty will be buying any shares that come on the market though

Wipes value off his only love though. Maybe he can take a hit. But surely this will only be the case if it blows over quickly. With all the talk saying it could last for months could he look to sell the club after all to sustain this.
    After all, Mike did say his wealth was in shares. Unless he was lying and misleading fans, now he wouldn't do that again would he. Either way he is scum and I hope he loses a fortune. Unlikely but hope he does.

it doesnt wipe anything of for gods sake

its a figure used when selling .he will be coining it

buying other shares probabaly in companies he thinks he can take and then transform for a lot less than they were worth a few days ago

he is cash rich he doesnt need to sell shares to raise capital .he has shares to take dividends from
    so whilst they may be low he will make bu buying others

if it doesnt blow over quickly it will make no diffeance to him

he will just buy up the struggling companies
    and with the banks dropping interest rates he will be better of borrowing money ona two year fixed rate and use this to buy shares

so sorry
    mike wont be loosing

your pension pot might be

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Wipes value off his only love though. Maybe he can take a hit. But surely this will only be the case if it blows over quickly. With all the talk saying it could last for months could he look to sell the club after all to sustain this.
    After all, Mike did say his wealth was in shares. Unless he was lying and misleading fans, now he wouldn't do that again would he. Either way he is scum and I hope he loses a fortune. Unlikely but hope he does.
    He probably has lost a fortune over the last week but it’s only a paper fortune. I’ve dealt in stocks and shares for many years and it’s just peaks and troughs

He won’t panic he will just buy as many shares as he can in all low stocks it’s a takeover paradise for him at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    He probably has lost a fortune over the last week but it’s only a paper fortune. I’ve dealt in stocks and shares for many years and it’s just peaks and troughs

He won’t panic he will just buy as many shares as he can in all low stocks it’s a takeover paradise for him at the moment
    Is it a hobby Terry or are you into it. I have a Manc mate over here who had to sell his house last year, he made money at the start but got into big trouble.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)