+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Share Prices

SD down another 13% today lost another 35p down to £2.15p

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    SD down another 13% today lost another 35p down to £2.15p
    All depends if he has a enough cash to keep the business running as it is. If he has then he just sits tight and waits. I'm sure he's Ok and the government will intervene to help all companies with extra credit before SD gets into trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    All depends if he has a enough cash to keep the business running as it is. If he has then he just sits tight and waits. I'm sure he's Ok and the government will intervene to help all companies with extra credit before SD gets into trouble.
    They can’t bail everyone out and he hasn’t done himself any favours

Branson is asking his staff to take two months unpaid leave to avoid redundancies

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    They can’t bail everyone out and he hasn’t done himself any favours

Branson is asking his staff to take two months unpaid leave to avoid redundancies
    No - they'll just offer good credit terms available to everyone. I think SD will survive (unfortunately).

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    No - they'll just offer good credit terms available to everyone. I think SD will survive (unfortunately).
    it will thrive
    he will be buying stock even cheaper
    he will borrow money at very little interest

by shares and stock and sit on it

Yep he will buy a load cheap , the market will see people buying SD shares , they jump in , shares go up a couple of quid , he sells and makes millions, the price falls Cos he has sold .. rinse and repeat.

buy diageo shares

they have already built in to their profit forcasts the lock down to the virus

buy now sell when they bounce back 15%or abouts

Tell me pboromag where did you learn the art of the money making market. I saw that you said this:

*buy land as the saying goes they a'int making it anymore
    *shares when at a low;
    *and houses in an area designated for economic or educational growth

*Property is a given, if you buy at the right time and in the right place.
    * I did try shares once but without the necessary capital I would say that it was not a resounding success. You need a good broker and plenty of spare cash and a constant watchful eye, unless you have the time to do it yourself. And maybe no scruples!
    *3rd point is interesting and not that obvious until you analysis the housing market. Though Coastal property is a good bet if a long haul in some areas.

And this business of yours how long have you been in that particular field. I am never quite sure where you are at, as you bounce, as they say!

Though making money out of disease/viruses/disasters and war etc does not sit easy with me.

Anyway keep on plugging away. I am sure they will learn to love you eventually?

fkn parasites

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    Yep he will buy a load cheap , the market will see people buying SD shares , they jump in , shares go up a couple of quid , he sells and makes millions, the price falls Cos he has sold .. rinse and repeat.
    You have to be a bit careful there - that's bordering on illegal!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)