+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Virus

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Thanks Pboro. You as so usually eloquently make my point for me. You find a need to go to the gym to get fit.

I don't. I'm already fit without the need to go to the gym.
    Hes an X man Pat.

Cnt carries mattresses and hoovers up flights of stairs in a wheelchair with a brass hand.

Goes on the treadmill the next day.

virus ? takeover ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Hes an X man Pat.

Cnt carries mattresses and hoovers up flights of stairs in a wheelchair with a brass hand.

Goes on the treadmill the next day.

He stated the other day that he had 4 bionic fingertips fitted to the 2nd knuckle of his fingers

That is the middle knuckle on your hand!!!!!

For what they do, yes they are for years - I know that for a fact.

Under valued and under paid now they are expected to continue working on the front line.
    No they are not .. the average earnings for a teacher in the uk is Over £38000 ( quoted by tax payers alliance) .. that is hardly buttons considering the conditions , hours and incredible holidays . It’s £12000 more than the national average , for a contracted 190Work days a year or thereabouts...Plus a gold standard pension. All paid for by millions of tax payers earning far less .
    The front line is soldiers , paramedics , firefighters.. not people in a classroom.Head teachers in London can earn in excess of £120000 a year ... seriously.?
    NHS staff have it harder (some of them )mainly cos of the ridiculous shifts and hours they work , but again some of the salaries are in the nhs are considerable . A qualified nurse band 5 is on £30000+ a year , a family member is on band 6 is on £38000 (soon to be £43000 )a year for flat days , no weekends , fantastic pension , unbelievable sick scheme, etc.

Paid buttons they most certainly are not.
    Last edited by TheBigSausage; 18-03-2020 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    No they are not .. the average earnings for a teacher in the uk is Over £38000 ( quoted by tax payers alliance) .. that is hardly buttons considering the conditions , hours and incredible holidays . It’s £12000 more than the national average , for a contracted 170 Work days a year . Plus a gold standard pension. All paid for by millions of tax payers earning far less .
    The front line is soldiers , paramedics , firefighters.. not people in a classroom.
    NHS staff have it harder (some of them ) but again some of the salaries are in the nhs are considerable . A qualified nurse band 5 is on £30000+ a year , a family member is on band 6 is on £38000 (soon to be £43000 )a year for flat days , no weekends , fantastic pension , unbelievable sick scheme, etc.

I'm sorry, like, but that is absolute sh!te about £38 000. I have no idea where or how they came up with that figure but that's the same level of garbage that Pboro comes up with. A few experienced teachers with responsibility points or senior managers are on that or above but the majority of us are on nowhere near that.

Ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I'm sorry, like, but that is absolute sh!te about £38 000. I have no idea where or how they came up with that figure but that's the same level of garbage that Pboro comes up with. A few experienced teachers with responsibility points or senior managers are on that or above but the majority of us are on nowhere near that.

Ffs
    Zippy storming off to the headmasters office this afternoon with this new 'information'.

it's amazing some people on here sound like Fox News.

According to PayScale.com, the median salary for a registered nurse (RN) in the UK is £23,000. With bonuses, and other compensation, an RN with less than 20 years of experience may earn up to £34,105. Nurses with more than 20 years of experience can expect to make 15% more than these average amounts.
    Classroom Teachers Min £23.720 up to £40.490 for the top teachers.

Hardly salaries to set the world alight when you put into context. I think the argument is not to say they are paid well, when you compare with the useless lot that entertain us or rule us but to say that society generally feels they are paid adequately under the system we live within.

Gold standard pension lol.

Though it's always a good ploy to get the masses to turn on each, works a treat and keeps the ruling class happily in place. Keep reading the Daily Fail!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

Ffs
    Zip get into the Heads Office man and start banging your fist on the table. That school is ripping the pi$$ out of you mate

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    No they are not .. the average earnings for a teacher in the uk is Over £38000 ( quoted by tax payers alliance) .. that is hardly buttons considering the conditions , hours and incredible holidays . It’s £12000 more than the national average , for a contracted 190Work days a year or thereabouts...Plus a gold standard pension. All paid for by millions of tax payers earning far less .
    The front line is soldiers , paramedics , firefighters.. not people in a classroom.Head teachers in London can earn in excess of £120000 a year ... seriously.?
    NHS staff have it harder (some of them )mainly cos of the ridiculous shifts and hours they work , but again some of the salaries are in the nhs are considerable . A qualified nurse band 5 is on £30000+ a year , a family member is on band 6 is on £38000 (soon to be £43000 )a year for flat days , no weekends , fantastic pension , unbelievable sick scheme, etc.

Oh dear.

Check your sources.

You have been misinfomed. There are teschers in the family mate and I know you are wrong.

Oh dear.

Check your sources.

You have been misinfomed. There are teschers in the family mate and I know you are wrong.
    Tut tut bad spelling.

**teachers***

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)