+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: O/T panic buying

There’s a premier foods on south street just off Meadowbank road that’s been well stocked.

Been told today that 2 scum bags took a old ladies shopping off her outside farmfoods at Mexborough, the scum want their f***ing legs breaking.
    Last night while out with my dog, I disturbed a bloke between two cars, he walked away quick, but then stood about 30 yards away, hoping I would go away, but I doubled back, when he saw i had my massive German shepherd dog with me, plus i am a well built bloke, he decided to scarper.
    Been in farmfoods & Lidl for some stuff for a few fellow pensioners on our street, most of shelves & freezers empty in farmfoods, but plenty of milk,selling farmfood butter for 99pence, bloke on the till told me their sales had tripled in the store.
    Managed to get some bread for the pensioners also at Lidl, so at least I got them milk, bread & butter.

A paramedic had her bag stolen from the ambulance while treating someone in rawmarsh. Personal items and the **** went on a spending spree on her cards.
    Hope they catch the oxygen thief.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Been told today that 2 scum bags took a old ladies shopping off her outside farmfoods at Mexborough, the scum want their f***ing legs breaking.
    Last night while out with my dog, I disturbed a bloke between two cars, he walked away quick, but then stood about 30 yards away, hoping I would go away, but I doubled back, when he saw i had my massive German shepherd dog with me, plus i am a well built bloke, he decided to scarper.
    Been in farmfoods & Lidl for some stuff for a few fellow pensioners on our street, most of shelves & freezers empty in farmfoods, but plenty of milk,selling farmfood butter for 99pence, bloke on the till told me their sales had tripled in the store.
    Managed to get some bread for the pensioners also at Lidl, so at least I got them milk, bread & butter.
    Farmfoods in Mexborough is near the area where the refugee drug dealers from Pitsmoor fled so that wouldn't be surprising.

(By refugee I don't mean refugees from abroad, they just got ran out of Sheffield by other gangs).

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    A paramedic had her bag stolen from the ambulance while treating someone in rawmarsh. Personal items and the **** went on a spending spree on her cards.
    Hope they catch the oxygen thief.
    It's a good job 99.9% of the world are good people because the 0.1% really are 'animals'.

The county I live in bought a motel to use as a hospital/quarantine centre. First night a guy checks himself in as he thinks he has the virus so he is tested and given a room. Next morning CCTV shows him walking out and across the road to a Shell garage where their CCTV shows him shoplifting a number of items. He then hops on a bus which then has to be taken out of service and thoroughly cleaned. He's never been found and unsurprisingly the test was negative.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Farmfoods in Mexborough is near the area where the refugee drug dealers from Pitsmoor fled so that wouldn't be surprising.

(By refugee I don't mean refugees from abroad, they just got ran out of Sheffield by other gangs).
    They are on the Schofield street area, there has been a lot of trouble in that area, which is only a quarter of a mile from Farmfoods, formerly the Plant Hotel, which I went in for many years, when living near the South Yorkshire pub, then up near the Highwood Hotel on the Highwoods estate, I should say every street on the Highwoods estate has a drug problem, glad to have sold my house & moved out of Mexborough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    They are on the Schofield street area, there has been a lot of trouble in that area, which is only a quarter of a mile from Farmfoods, formerly the Plant Hotel, which I went in for many years, when living near the South Yorkshire pub, then up near the Highwood Hotel on the Highwoods estate, I should say every street on the Highwoods estate has a drug problem, glad to have sold my house & moved out of Mexborough.
    Definitely a area that the army should be deployed to if police can’t

The closing of pubs waint make an difference because some folk will just get a load of booze and host partys at their houses.

It is just a case of how many deaths there is will be governed partly by the amount of idiots we have and how strong our health service is. If we have a lot of idiots and a weak health service we will be knacked...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 22-03-2020 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    The closing of pubs waint make an difference because some folk will just get a load of booze and host partys at their houses.

It is just a case of how many deaths there is will be governed partly by the amount of idiots we have and how strong our health service is. If we have a lot of idiots and a weak health service we will be knacked...
    We have a lot of idiots

Do not drink in the house, took dog for a walk, then me & the dog sat outside, me a beer, the dog some dog chews & water, our own little party.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910