+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T panic buying

People are definitely overdoing it on the toilet paper, you're not going to die if you can't wipe your bottom.

You can go in the shower if you run out.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    People are definitely overdoing it on the toilet paper, you're not going to die if you can't wipe your bottom.

Depends what’s too much

My brother went to Morrison’s today bought some hand wipes and a pack of 16 toilet roll he only wanted 9 but they was out of the packs of 9 he got to check out and was told he could ether buy hand wipes or toilet rolls but not both. His gf had to buy the loo rolls separately lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Depends what’s too much

My brother went to Morrison’s today bought some hand wipes and a pack of 16 toilet roll he only wanted 9 but they was out of the packs of 9 he got to check out and was told he could ether buy hand wipes or toilet rolls but not both. His gf had to buy the loo rolls separately lol
    Why 9?

Depends what’s too much

We usually buy them in bulk at Costco anyway and still have quite a lot left thankfully as I hear they're pretty much out of stock there now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Why 9?
    Maybe it's his lucky number

Shop at Costco where 48 is the minimum. One pack lasts for years unless you have 2 t.eenage daughters living at home then for some reason it lasts 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Maybe it's his lucky number

Shop at Costco where 48 is the minimum. One pack lasts for years unless you have 2 t.eenage daughters living at home then for some reason it lasts 2 months.
    They're out of stock of all toilet paper online and doubt there's much if any in store either.

Well I looked at the list of symptoms of the virus;runny nose, fever, cough, sore throat, breathing problems....etc. Not one mention of the ****s so as in the OP I have no idea why the panic.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Why 9?
    He always buys 9 Andrex every week, 4 A week isn’t enough for him and his partner

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

Use newspaper

He always buys 9 Andrex every week, 4 A week isn’t enough for him and his partner
    Need to change their diet

I buy nine now and then (always have) just so I know I won’t run out, I got nine his week and cashier did a bit of sigh, I told her I had a big arse

Again I had no problems with weekly shop and didn’t buy extra

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast