+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekly financial help for our team

Weekly financial help for our team

I read that some German team fans were continuing to buy tickets for games where fans are excluded in order that their club keeps financially ok.

We could start a weekly contribution (£5 say) and United could allow those people to take it in turns to be in the 500 allowed to go.

If you are chosen to go you can pay the full £20 for that day.

How hard would that be too organise?

Stream games and pay per view? I know there are licensing complications but surely something could be sorted for the good of the game?

BTW, hard to see Euro 2020 going ahead (all over Europe) at the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    I read that some German team fans were continuing to buy tickets for games where fans are excluded in order that their club keeps financially ok.

We could start a weekly contribution (£5 say) and United could allow those people to take it in turns to be in the 500 allowed to go.

If you are chosen to go you can pay the full £20 for that day.

How hard would that be too organise?
    Hmm, if only we already had something like that..... surely time to get the foundation going stronger?

If and its a big if,i am able to carry on working i would be willing to give something to the club if it really needed the money.Lets face it there is F ALL else to spend my money on.

Would be a good time for very well paid players to give a wee bit back %20 wage cut wouldnt send them to the food banks. Think the fans give and have gave more than their fair share down the years.

There are probably a lot of small things we can do like buying more merch, paying renewal for arabzone subscription in advance.

Now would be the ideal time for the DUSF to part with funds. (I’ve no idea how much they have in reserve)

Could encourage more members too.

Thought oor owners were minted?

SPFL make advanced payments to clubs amid coronavirus-enforced shutdown.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52047550

Top 4 in Germany donate £20M to the rest of Bundesliga 1 & 2.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52052650

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)