+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus - Bogroll

Smile Coronavirus - Bogroll

Can someone please tell me what the link is between Corona Virus and the rush to exhaust the world supply of Bogroll?

Quote Originally Posted by Pugmitch View Post
    Can someone please tell me what the link is between Corona Virus and the rush to exhaust the world supply of Bogroll?
    And prices have increased. I think it's a rip off.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    And prices have increased. I think it's a rip off.
    The quality is not very good either, in fact it's crap paper.

It's a good job that the Brits of 1940 were made of sterner stuff. This is where the snowflake generation have taken us. I find it quite embarrassing, Britain crapping itself.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    It's a good job that the Brits of 1940 were made of sterner stuff. This is where the snowflake generation have taken us. I find it quite embarrassing, Britain crapping itself.
    Not sure we can blame the snowflake generation for this , more likely the middleaged and OAPs , most of the younger generation are at work so haven’t got time to empty the supermarket shelves . And unfortunately it’s the older generation sh**ting themselves because there the ones who are going to be killed by this heavy cold virus .

All footie cancelled until 3rd April

You're right it wouldn't be the younger generation that have emptied the supermarket shelves mainly because they are lazy feckin *******s who have their shopping delivered!

I have just been to Sainsbury’s. All I wanted was a box of Corn Flakes and a small tin of tomatoes. Fat chance. Not a Corn Flake, Rice Crispie, Weetabix, Shredded Wheat or anything else left. No tomatoes or any other tinned vegetable. All gone. I walked past where the hand washes are displayed. Totally empty. Even the Peppa Pig and Mr Men novelty varieties have been taken. Empty shelves everywhere. Oh, I did manage to get a jar of decaffeinated coffee though. As for the bum wipe I reckon people must be eating it.

Yea we were doing our usual shopping this morning. We get there for 8am as I aint got the patience to go round the aisles dodging people standing around talking to people they have run into etc. Bloody hundreds there as opposed to the usual few at that time of the morning. Shelves decimated but don't panic because the staff were piling the Easter Eggs on to the shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    You're right it wouldn't be the younger generation that have emptied the supermarket shelves mainly because they are lazy feckin *******s who have their shopping delivered!
    Of course your wrong , and I’ll explain why your wrong
    1/ snowflakes can’t afford a home of there own, so live at home with mom and dad (middle aged) and so they do no shopping as mom and dad do it for them
    2/ the lucky few that can afford to move out are so skint the can’t afford to panic buy unnecessary items
    3/ these “lucky” individuals are at work 50 hours week to pay for the shed they have saved for 10 years for a deposit on (especially in your neck of woods tip) so they haven’t got time to go panic buying
    4/ if by any chance they can get a delivery slot , it’s hardly there fault they understand how the internet works and us old fossils get confused by passwords and memorable information.

Let’s be honest who ever is doing the panic buying, young , old etc... and there probably a few on here that have s**t there pants and have stock piled 50 cans of beers ect... , they are basically retarded , and hopefully they get covid 19 and rids this planet of there moronic stench .

Your Welcome

Ah, I see now. You're one of those hoping that the schools close so you don't have to go.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)